Fifteen [M]

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay another update ^-^

Please just don't mind if there's some error in it...

I'll just fix it later!!! Enjoy!!! ^-^

And don't forget to leave me some coments ^-^

 

[Got it edited, hopefully it got lesser typos or mistakes...]

 

 

 

 

Chapter Fifteen

 

“Like I said your car might take a while to get fix, Miss Tiffany.”

 

“How long will it take? Can you just get to the point and stop going in circle in explaining me those mechanical stuff because I still remember some of it. Just tell me how long it would take.”

 

And just like that, Tiffany was back to her grumpy old self.

 

Taeyeon softly let out a sigh, she knew it would be hard to talk to Tiffany again what more to get closer to her. She took a deep breath and began talking to her again in a much calmer way.

 

“It may take half a day max. But since it’s already 2 pm, my boys might not get it done for the day since they already have other priority clients for the day.”

 

She saw Tiffany let out a controlled sigh, she knows this sign, she has seen this before and it instantly sends shiver down Taeyeon’s spine. She hurriedly thinks about something just to not let Tiffany snapping at her this early.

 

“But! Since it was me who brought your car in, I’ll be the one responsible for it! I will fix it myself and it will be my priority fix and I will also give you a huge discount! How’s that, Miss Tiffany?”

 

Tiffany was still quiet and Taeyeon’s worry is growing more with each passing second.

 

“Wait! If you’re still worried about our shop, you can stay to supervise while I go fix your car. Uhm… so you can be guaranteed that all the parts I’ll replace the old ones are all genuine and not some counterfeited parts!”

 

Taeyeon felt her cheeks burning up. She can’t believe herself for saying those out loud. She just said to Tiffany that past accident they had with each other.

 

She’s embarrass that she really has to say it out to her and now what? What would be she thinking about her? Will Tiffany thinks that she just clearly admitted to her about that robbery incident at the old mechanic shop she works at?

 

‘Great! Taeyeon! You look like a complete idiot!’

 

Taeyeon dared to look straight at Tiffany’s face and into her eyes. She felt puzzled and confused at the same time when Tiffany averted her eyes away from her and an evident blush was painted on her cheeks as she turns her face away from her.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany felt her cheeks burning up. She suddenly felt uncomfortable or rather, she started to suddenly feel guilty about Taeyeon has just said to her.

 

Taeyeon just said to all of them something about that past they have, although her cousins and Yoona doesn’t know any of it. She still feel embarrass, especially to, Taeyeon.

 

She knows how difficult this was for the other girl, especially when she knows that Taeyeon really did nothing wrong in the first place.

 

A month after Taeyeon’s force resignation, Tiffany found out straight from her godfather the result of the investigation regarding the robberies that happen inside his shop.

 

And from that, she was informed that Taeyeon has no involvement in any of those acts. Taeyeon wasn’t the one who stole those parts and replaced all of it with fake ones.

 

After finding out the truth, to say that Tiffany wasn’t bothered is an understatement. She was feeling guilty beyond words and Taeyeon was constantly on her thoughts during those months.

 

Since she already knew that Taeyeon is innocent from the things she’s been accusing her for. Tiffany has finally decided not to file a lawsuit against her for her inappropriate act of kissing her in front of all their co-workers.

 

“So what’s your decision, Miss Tiffany? Will you let me fix your car? Would you want to look after it while I work on it?”

 

“Unnie… Taeyeon unnie is talking to you.”

 

Tiffany felt a soft nudge on her side and she saw Yoona looking at her.

 

“Unnie, Taeyeon unnie is asking you if—“

 

“Let’s just go home. I’ll just ask Sangwon to pick it up tomorrow. You said half a day, right? So I hope it’s already done by tomorrow noon.”

 

Taeyeon nodded at her as she began to walk outside to call a taxi. She felt a hand stopping her and her arm suddenly felt ticklish with the contact.

 

“Wait, let me take you and your cousins home. Please?”

 

Tiffany didn’t bother to argue with Taeyeon’s offer to take them home. She’s now really tired and just wants to take some rest at the comfort of her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon dropped Wendy and Seulgi first to their respective houses. And she was totally fine until Yoona suddenly jolted in her seat and asked Taeyeon to stop the car.

 

She was caught off guard with the suddenness of Yoona’s actions that she could only watch in awe as her dongsaeng rushed out of the car and crossed the street as if she’s running for some marathon.

 

She didn’t even had the chance to ask her but after a few seconds she receives text message from Yoona telling her that she’ll go home by herself later and not to worry about her and that she only need to do something important at the moment.

 

Tiffany let out a defeated sigh after that. She’s now alone with Taeyeon inside her car and she’s really feeling afraid with that reason.

 

Plus Taeyeon is seriously taking her time driving her home that she purposely drives slower than she usually did earlier. If Tiffany knows better, Taeyeon does this to spend more time with her without anyone interrupting them.

 

And that’s what Tiffany is really afraid of.

 

Tiffany gets even more nervous when Taeyeon suddenly stopped her car and parked it at the side of the road as she released herself from her seatbelt and slowly faced her.

 

“You still haven’t really changed at all, Miss Tiffany. Still the same grumpy and easily irritated Miss Tiffany…”

 

Taeyeon told with a small smile that she failed to name what it actually meant.

 

“Why did you stop the car?”

 

Tiffany irritatedly asked as heard Taeyeon chuckles next.

 

“Simple, Miss Tiffany. It’s hard to talk when you’re driving, especially when the one you’re trying to have a conversation with doesn’t even want to at least listen…”

 

“Then the more reason you should just stop!”

 

“But I don’t want to stop. I actually want to ask you a lot of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter