Eleven

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISE!!!!!

MADE ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE FOR TOO LONG!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Eleven

 

 

“Good morning my dear! Come and join me for breakfast!”

 

“Good morning to you too, grandpa!”

 

Tiffany gave her grandfather a kiss on his forehead that instantly made the old man smile.

 

“I personally asked our cooks to prepare all your favorite dishes all throughout your vacation!”

 

Tiffany smiled as she felt touch with the thoughtfulness of her grandfather and the proud smile from the old man made her realized how much her grandfather knows all the things she likes and somehow Tiffany felt a bit guilty for not visiting her old man more often.

 

She mentally promised to herself that she will make more time for him and who knows, maybe if she finally decided to accept that offer of her father, she’ll try to put up her own business somewhere near here in Jeongseon, in that way she’ll be much closer to her grandpa.

 

“Thank you, grandpa!”

 

“Oh by the way, you’re cousins are coming a little later after breakfast. They said that they’ll take you and Yoona to tour around the town.”

 

Tiffany’s interest was caught with the ‘cousins’ and immediately thought who among her long list of cousin will take her and Yoona out. She needs to know, in case those ‘cousins’ were not the ones she’s close with.

 

“My cousins, Grandpa? Whom?”

 

“Wendy and Seulgi and they said that they’ll bring you some homemade rice cakes.”

 

Tiffany finally smiled as she felt relieve with her grandpa’s answer.

 

“Really?! They made me some rice cakes?”

 

“Yep…”

 

“Wow I can’t wait for it.”

 

They continue to eat in silence when Tiffany notice that something is missing, more like someone is missing and her wyes widens as she realized that she totally forgot about her beloved dongsaeng since last night.

 

‘Gosh Tiffany what a great unnie and host you are?!’

 

“Uhm grandpa, I’m going to wake up Yoona, I forgot to wake her up. She’ll probably nag me if she missed breakfast.”

 

“Oh don’t worry! Yoona has been up very early this morning since your Aunt Seokyung invited her to go with her at the market to buy some fresh ingredients for our meal today. She asked me to tell you since she doesn’t want to disturb your sleep.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“Your friend is really nice and bubbly, I really like her.”

 

“Yoona is really like that, grandpa.”

 

“I’m glad you have her as a friend and also your other friends, too bad they couldn’t join you in this vacation.”

 

“I’m also glad I have her… them… as my friends.”

 

Tiffany smiled at her grandfather as they continue to finish their breakfast.

 

They were on their way to the backyard porch when they heard a loud voice echoing from the hallway inside, screaming ‘unnie’ over and over again and

 

Tiffany immediately knows to whom that voice belongs to.

 

“Wendy!”

 

Tiffany screamed back and soon a running Wendy came to her sight followed by a shy and timid looking but smiling Seulgi from behind.

 

“Seulgi!”

 

Wendy threw herself into Tiffany open arms for a hug and she needed to pull Seulgi in to them so the three of them can have a tight group hug.

 

“Oh my gosh! I miss the two of you!”

 

“We miss you too, Unnie! We didn’t have the chance to talk at your party!”

 

“Sorry about that Wen, I got caught up talking to almost all our relatives.”

 

“Hmmmm… from where me and Seulgi was sitting that night it seems that you’re only talking to one person the entire time…”

 

“What?!”

 

Tiffany’s eyes widened and felt her cheeks involuntarily heating up with the evident tease in her younger cousin’s voice.

 

“That’s okay unnie. I really let you off the hook that night since you’re talking to a cool looking hottie! Oh wait I’m making sense?! That girl looks cool and hot at the same time! Is that even allowed?! That could be a total crime! Right?! I mean to look cool and hot at the same time?! Not to mention she also looks cute! Oh my gosh! Unnie! You totally hit the jackpot that night! You better tell me the whole story that night and I’m sure there’s already a huge progress since you’re big night!”

 

Tiffany could only gape upon the rapid talking of Wendy. She couldn’t even make out most of what the girl said as she could only think of that person.

 

“W-what?! I-I mean… Who are you talking about?”

 

“Duh, unnie! The girl Aunty Seokyung introduced to you and let me also remind you, the same girl grandpa was also gonna introduce to you! When I saw her, I finally understand how she got Aunty and grandpa’s vote that fast!”

 

Tiffany blushed and she doesn’t care if her grandpa and her two cousins see it.

 

‘What the?! They what?!’

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about! I don’t even remember her or her name. It’s really not worth remembering.”

 

Tiffany smoothly lied and hoped that the three would buy it.

 

“Oh really?!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Okay! Then just let me remind you again!”

 

Tiffany mentally stopped herself from strangling her cousin’s mouth with her hand, as she constantly reminds herself that Wendy is younger and so on and on.

 

But the truth is she just want to stuff her cousin’s mouth with bread or worst some pair of her dirty socks just to make her shut up.

 

‘Damn! how could I forget how loud Wendy could be?! And how huge of a tease she is!’

 

“Wendy, enough already. You’re making Tiffany unnie uncomfortable.”

‘Seulgi! My baby angel Deulgi! You’re really my savior!’

 

Tiffany turned her gaze to the much quieter girl who finally decided to break her silence just to save her from their loud cousin.

 

“But Seul! We need to—“

 

“Tiffany unnie said she didn’t. So you should politely stop at that.”

 

Tiffany smiled at the now pouting Wendy that looks defeated but oddly cute.

 

“Come guys don’t fight now, okay? You two still have a task to take me and Yoona around the whole town!”

 

She swings her arms on both Wendy and Seulgi’s shoulder and crushed the two in another hug and soon Tiffany heard her dongsaeng chuckling again.

 

And right on cue, Yoona arrived along with their Aunt with many plastic bags.

 

“Hi, unnie! Good morning! Am I late for our field trip?!”

 

“Field trip?”

 

“Yep! Wendy and Seulgi will take us around the town right?”

 

Tiffany once again chuckled from another remark of another kid. She just let her be and didn’t argue any further since she also like the childishness of her dongsaeng although she really rarely shows it.

 

“Yes, Yoona unnie! Me and Seulgi will take you and Tiffany unnie to a lot of nice spot! It will be like a little field trip!”

 

“Wow! I like that Wendy! Come on what are waiting for?! Unnie! Let’s go!”

 

“Bye Grandpa! Bye Aunty!”

 

Yoona and Wendy joined forces in saying goodbye to their elders as they drag a smiling Tiffany out towards the front door while the same smiling Seulgi just quietly follows them.

 

 

 

 

Loud screams echoes inside Tiffany’s car when she stepped hard on the gas pedal of her car, she intentionally hit the speed when she saw that they’re currently alone in their lane and only a few cars passes them on the other lane.

 

“Wooooh! Let’s go, unnie! Let’s just have a tour around the high way in full speed!”

 

Tiffany snickered with the request of Wendy, she looked at her rearview and both her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter