Nine

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for missing out these past few days...

I'm just currently loaded with works and my brain seems to be in a complete state of mess, hence the little writer's block.

I'm still stuck at chapter 10 paragraph 2... LOL

Hope you guys understand!!! ^-^

Thanks a lot!!!

and please ignore if there's some typos, I haven't had the time to proofread this ^-^

 

 

Chapter Nine

 

 

Tiffany heard a gentle knock on her door and heard her father asking for permission to enter her room.

 

“Come in, Dad.”

 

The worried expression on her father’s face was the first thing Tiffany had noticed and before she could even ask what is bothering him, he already began informing her anyway.

 

“What happen to you? I saw you running towards the house so I followed you in rush too! What’s wrong sweetie?”

 

“I’m fine, Dad. I just had a little accident back there.”

 

Tiffany explained the whole thing to her father and after she’s finished, she saw him relaxing once again. Sometimes her father can be an overly protective dad and tends to be over worry even on tiny little things concerning her.

 

“By the way, where is that girl you’re talking to earlier?”

 

Tiffany instantly noticed the interest and curiosity laced on her father’s voice as he began to ask her about Taeyeon.

 

“I think she’s still outside. I really don’t know, Daddy.”

 

“Hmm…”

 

A short moment of silence ensued between them as Tiffany waits for what her father was gonna tell her after that deep hmm.

 

“I saw her face… and I must say this… I don’t like her… I have a very bad and heavy feeling about that girl, Tiffany.”

 

“Dad…”

 

“And I had also talked to your aunt on my here. I told her to stop setting you to blind dates to people she barely even know! For Christ sake! She only met that girl once in a poultry farm when she bought some chickens for your party! What she did was really not nice!”

 

“Daddy please calm down.”

 

Tiffany walked towards his father and soothingly rubbed his shoulder to somehow calm him down a bit.

 

“I’m sorry sweetie. I know I had a fairly huge participation on this ‘setting-tiffany-up-on-a-date’ but believe me sweetie, I’m screening all possible candidates I want to introduce to you not like your aunt!”

 

“Dad!”

 

Tiffany’s calm demeanor instantly vanished when she heard her father’s honest confession.

 

“Sorry, sweetie!”

 

“Dad, please. You guys should stop doing this to me.”

 

Her father just kept quite so Tiffany took this chance to continue.

 

“I appreciate everybody’s concern but I can manage myself and with all honesty… I’m really not searching or looking for a potential lover right now. I just want to enjoy my single life.”

 

“But sweetie you’ve been single for a very long time now… We all can’t help but to feel un-easy. And since you told us before that you might resort into dating women if this ‘drought’ continues.”

 

Tiffany’s eyes widened as she watched her father made an air-quotation in that one specific word.

 

“What?! I’ve never said that!”

 

“You did sweetie… although you’re a bit drunk when you said that. But you said that none the less. And drunks are the most honest people ever.”

 

“But that’s absurd!”

 

“Honestly, we’re a bit shocked but we tried our best to accept your decision since me, your grandpa and your aunt loves you a lot. And if dating a girl will make you happy then so be it.”

 

“Daddy, No!”

 

“Sweetie… I really won’t care much about what type or kind of person you’ll choose to love and be with as long as that person will love just as much and will always make you happy.”

 

It was Tiffany’s turn to stay silent as feels touched with her father’s words even though his prior words are a bit absurd and crazy to digest.

 

“Daddy… Thank you…”

 

“You’re welcome my sweetie…”

 

Tiffany hugged her father and was also tightly embraced return.

 

After that heart-warming talk Tiffany had with her father and getting to freshen up herself. Tiffany decided to come back to the backyard where her party is still happening.

 

This time, there’s quite a spring in her steps that wasn’t there earlier. And the faint smile she’s wearing is enough to brighten up the whole expression of her face.

 

And suddenly, Tiffany felt excited.

 

 

Taeyeon had decided to just leave that party without her cousin and best friend because knowing them, she’s sure that they will just stop her from leaving.

 

To say that she was surprise was not enough to describe what she actually felt when she saw that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter