Eight

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was scheduled to post this for tomorrow but since today is the 27th day of the month...

HAPPY TAENY DAY!!!! ^-^

 

By the way...

To those who wonders [since I got a few comments regarding this on the last chapter]

Tiffany didn't went to any accident or have an amnesia.

She just really forgot about Taeyeon and that conflict they had ten years ago.

Plainly becasue it's been a really long time and Tiffany went through a lot of stress.

Hence she forgots...

Hopes that cleared everything up!!!

Just ask me anything if any of you didn't understand some of what I wrote!!! ^-^

 

 

 

 

Chapter Eight

 

 

“Sweetie, I’d like you to meet my new friend that I’ve been telling you about, Kim Taeyeon! Taeyeon, meet my lovely niece, Tiffany Hwang!”

 

Tiffany doesn’t know how to react on the over the top introduction her aunt made between her and this girl named Taeyeon.

 

‘Kim Taeyeon… Hmmm your name quite sounds familiar… but then again there’s a lot of Kim Taeyeon in the whole Republic of South Korea…’

 

Tiffany thought to herself as she blatantly eyed Taeyeon from head to toe. But still she can’t help that nagging feeling she feels deep inside of her that she and this Taeyeon might have met from somewhere before.

 

“Hi! I’m very pleased to finally meet you, Miss Tiffany.”

 

Taeyeon said those words with a sweet smile and did her very best to make her voice sounds as smoothly as ever.

 

“Happy Birthday.”

 

Taeyeon laid out her hand towards Tiffany and the latter seems to be a little hesitant to take her offered handshake which puzzled Taeyeon a little bit.

 

‘Did she finally recognize me?’

 

“T-thanks”

 

Tiffany stuttered on her single word reply towards Taeyeon which really puzzled her and what really made her head in mess was when she felt her whole body shivered the moment the skin of their palms meet.

 

She doesn’t know how it’s possible but she does felt it, that tingling feeling that your body is being run down by electricity. With that, she felt every fiber of her being suddenly woke up and all of the sudden felt wide awake. Even her heart began to beat erratically under her chest.

 

‘What’s happening to me…? The last time I check I’m so not into girls…’

 

“Omo! Look at that! I think my niece fell in love at first sight with you, Taeyeon!”

 

Tiffany heard a soft chuckle coming from the girl beside her aunt, she was about to retort and deny what her aunt just said but the older woman has already beaten her to it.

 

“Okay! I’m going to leave the two of you now to yourselves! Sweetie, please keep Taeyeon accompanied for a while! And I hope you two will try to get to know each other more! Bye bye!”

 

Her aunt already fled her way from them in a hurry before Tiffany could even have the chance to stop her. She really does want to make

 

And to make it the matter worst or rather awkward between her and Taeyeon, none of her relative or any of her visitors dared to approached her to greet her or just to even ask who is this girl she’s talking with, well, more like staring with for none of them want to start the conversation with the other.

 

Tiffany felt her hands began to sweat under the table and she tried to get rid of by swiping it on her lap. She’s afraid that she’s starting to feel tensed because she doesn’t know how to open up a conversation to this Taeyeon since it’s been a while since she went out on a date with someone.

 

‘Wait! What?! Date with whom? This Taeyeon?! Are you crazy! And for once Tiffany! You’ve never been out in a date with a girl before! What is seriously wrong with you right now?!’

 

Tiffany was having a slight mental breakdown within herself as her mind keeps on running ahead of her with the presence of this Kim Taeyeon.

 

She must admit it though, this Taeyeon is quite fine looking, although lacked a bit in the height department but still she looks pretty and cute at the same time and oozing with charm and appeal. She also has a nice calm posture and looks smart and most of all, she look clean and smells nice, which is the first thing she always looks at in her ideal type.

 

‘Let me remind you! Your ideal type in a GUY, Tiffany! I repeat! In a GUY!’

 

A fake cough caught her attention and she saw that it came from Taeyeon who looked shy in trying to get her attention and then suddenly all her attention got shifted in an instance to Taeyeon’s small shy smile towards her.

 

“Uhm… I didn’t have the time to get you a present… I’m sorry… Miss Tiffany…”

 

‘Miss Tiffany…’

 

Somehow, whenever Tiffany would hear Taeyeon address her in that name, she really finds it awfully familiar but can’t really remember where or who had called her in that way.

 

“When Seokyung unnie invited me to your party, I really don’t have any idea about your personality so I can’t decide what kind of gift I should get for you. But now that I’ve finally met you in person, it won’t be hard to think of a gift suited for a pretty lady like you…”

 

Tiffany would have puked with the cheesiness in Taeyeon’s words and she would have slapped her in blink of an eye for blatantly hitting on her like this but still, Tiffany couldn’t help but feel her own cheeks involuntarily heat up with the compliment this girl, this Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter