Epilogue

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DID I ALREADY POSTED THIS EPILOGUE BEFORE?

BECAUSE I JUST NOTICE NOW THAT IT WAS ON DRAFT...

ANYWAY IT'S UP ^^

 

 

 

 

Epilogue

 

 

A few hours later…

 

 

 

Taeyeon bashfully made her way down to the dining area with Tiffany pulling her by her hand. By the sounds she's hearing coming from the hall, she's pretty sure that Tiffany's family were already there eating their breakfast.

 

"Good morning people!"

 

She heard Tiffany cheerfully greeted everybody. While Taeyeon could only timidly bow her head down and muster a quiet good morning to Tiffany's whole family.

 

"Sit down and have our breakfast you two—“

 

"Oppa, no sermon so early in morning, please! Just leave them alone, they're getting married in two weeks time. Right, Abohji?"

 

"Right. We can't let Tiffany ditched the wedding no matter what. So you two sit down."

 

Taeyeon heard Tiffany chuckling beside her while she could only bend her head down from embarrassment.

 

"Come on Taetae let's eat I'm sure you're pretty hungry because I'm really really hungry."

 

Taeyeon felt her whole face heat up when Tiffany sends her a very teasing wink. When they managed to sat down on the chairs opposite to Tiffany's father and aunt, her fiancé just suddenly leaned forward to the side of her face and gently whispered to her.

 

" Told you… they'll never let me run away from you…"

 

Taeyeon's breath hitch up when she felt Tiffany ghostly planted a soft kiss on the shell of her ear.

 

"Hey! Break it up for now!"

 

"We're I'm front of god's blessing so pay your respect Tiffany Hwang."

 

"Aw you two old men are so strict. Let them be, look at how love struck they are for each other! So lovely!"

 

Taeyeon heard Tiffany chuckled one again while she was left dumbfounded with blushing cheeks for Tiffany's whole family to see.

 

 

 

 

A year and a half later…

 

 

A blissful year and a half had already passed after Taeyeon and Tiffany tied the knot and so far everything is sailing smoothly with their marriage life together.

 

And three months ago, Taeyeon and Tiffany had finally decided to take another step further into building their own little family together. They were so ecstatic that in a matter of 8 more months, they will be welcoming their precious bundle of happiness, their little angel pretty soon.

 

Taeyeon was currently busy checking the monthly inventory of the mechanic shop, and since she was busy for the past three months attending to countless of checkups, well mostly attending to the needs of her gorgeous wife, yes wife, her wife Tiffany Kim.

 

Taeyeon let out a dreamy smile thinking of Tiffany. She suddenly miss her, since she hasn't spent much time with her for the past few days because of those accounting stuffs she have to deal with.

 

Taeyeon was about to open up her computer to continue her when she suddenly felt dizzy and the feeling she wants to throw up resurface again.

 

"Oh god not again!"

 

Taeyeon muttered to herself and made a quick dash to her office’s personal bathroom.

 

She washed her face with the cold water from the faucet to ease the nauseating feeling she's encountering right now. And when she feels that the worst ordeal is over, Taeyeon slowly made her way out of her bathroom and tiredly slump her body on her office couch.

 

"Hey Unnie, are you feeling okay now?"

 

Taeyeon faintly smiled at Seohyun and went to shut her eyes again.

 

"I'll help you with the ledgers, just take a rest for now."

 

"Thanks Seohyun, I'll finish where you'll stop later. I just need to stay still for a bit, I'm finally getting a hang of this morning and afternoon sickness. After the puking part, the feeling tired comes next. Ugh, I feel so ah! I really can't explain it!"

 

Taeyeon failed to think of any word to explain her frustration and her feelings to her dongsaeng and could only retort in ruffling her own hair in frustration. Taeyeon heard Seohyun giggled at her random act the next and she can't help but feel helpless.

 

"And the being emotional comes next. Am I right unnie?"

 

Taeyeon sighs and smiled back at Seohyun as she realizes what's happening.

 

"Yeah and that too."

 

"I still can't believe that you're the one experiencing all that pregnancy symptoms instead of Tiffany unnie, its really uncommon."

 

"I don't know… but aunt Seokyung and my umma said it’s really common because were married couple and Tiffany is carrying my child in her womb, so it’s only natural for me to feel just as much what Tiffany is currently dealing with."

 

"Ah I see, that actually make sense."

 

"But how come I get the torture part while Tiffany gets the pleasure part?"

 

"Eh?!"

 

"I get the morning plus the bonus afternoon sickness and the occasional evening sickeness! I get to be the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter