Twenty-seven

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because Tiffany need just a LITTLE MORE push to fall off the hill...

And SCREAM Taeyeon's name HEHEHE... LOL!!!

 

Sorry if this chapter might be a little bit lacking but I hope you guys

still enjoy reading this one ^-^

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty-seven

 

 

It’s been four weeks that Tiffany was feeling rather down, primarily because it has also been days since she has last seen Taeyeon. Imagine, four weeks that’s also total to one and a half month and still no Taeyeon anywhere.

 

After the family dinner they had shared with the rest of their families. Her Dad and Taeyeon’s parents had agreed to let them get married.

 

It was their parents that had decided to hold their wedding at the states, in Los Angeles to be exact, since it’s where most of their relatives reside and well simply because they are allowed to get married over there. And their wedding will take place two days after Christmas. 

 

And Taeyeon had been missing in action since then. Although the woman would always sends her mandatory texts like Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good night, have you eaten and I hope you’re doing fine, their interactions had somehow reduced to those few words and Tiffany was sure as hell she’s not feeling okay with it.

 

When she tried to ask Taeyeon one time about why she’s so busy these past few days, the woman just plainly answered her that she’s occupied with both the farm and auto shop.

 

Telling her that there’s a bit of a problem with the construction or there’s a car that her shop need to rush in fixing that she needs to supervise or her father asked her to attend a convention in behalf of him because he’s rather feeling unwell.

 

Taeyeon seemed to have managed to tell her all the excuses there could be these past few weeks. Taeyeon wasn’t even there when it was time for her and Yoona to come back to Seoul. And that one surely disappointed her for days.

 

Tiffany could only sigh everytime Taeyeon’s call would end, she sure do miss her a lot more than she had ever dreamed of but what else can she do? It’s still two more months till their whole family would all fly to Los Angeles to hold their wedding.

 

Her Dad was the one handling all the necessary legal documents they’ll need at the states, while Taeyeon’s parents, specially her mom and her aunt’s were the one busy with the preparation.

 

She would constantly receive a call or video calls from them from time to time to update her with the progress or just to simply ask for her opinion.

 

But what made Tiffany feel disappointed more was the fact that in those past weeks, she had managed to meet Taeyeon’s mom and her aunt’s and her cousin’s for a couple of times but Taeyeon still remains unseen, unheard and definitely untouched.

 

Although in Taeyeon’s good note, she had managed to send her a bouquet of the same type flower she had given her the first time she had asked her out for dinner for their first month of being together complete with the same hand written letter that tells her ‘It’s been a month… let’s aim for many more… and I hope you like the flowers’,

 

Tiffany’s disappointment still won’t left her system.

 

There’s no I miss you or I’ll see you soon written in that small card and definitely nothing close to the word love in there. It’s so different from the first card she had receive from Taeyeon, maybe that’s why she feels more disappointed than ever.

 

Tiffany just spends her free time with her friends or Taeyeon’s cousin’s Yuri and some of their friends too who seem to be always on Seoul more than Taeyeon.

 

And because she spends more time with Yuri and Sooyoung this past few weeks, Taeyeon’s friends are even also close with her own friends which makes Taeyeon’s absence more disappointing than ever.

 

Tiffany let out a sigh and just tiredly slumped her body at their living room’s long couch. She decided to just type in her resignation letter that she will submit along with Yoona this coming week.

 

Since the two of them had already decided to finally resign from their current company and would start to open up their own business, which will happen after hers and Taeyeon’s wedding.

 

She had already informed Taeyeon about it right after she and Yoona had talked about it after one of their group dates with all their friends, and Taeyeon like usual sent her  a short text message of ‘That’s great,’ in reply.

 

Once their resignation should be finalized, Tiffany and Yoona will go back Jeongseon and would temporarily stay there to lay out their business plan and etc. And also for her to help in preparing for her own wedding. If the process would be quick, Tiffany guessed that she can be back in Jeonju in two weeks time.

 

After saving the file on her laptop’s document folder, Tiffany let out another sigh for the same reason.

 

“What’s wrong with me… why does all I can think about is her… when it seem like she doesn’t even thought of me…”

 

Tiffany laid her back on the couch and stared at the ceiling with no particular thought in her mind, well maybe there is and it’s still the same thought.

 

Her eyes darted at the shiny idle screen of her cellphone that looks like mocking her to pick it up. It was always like this whenever she’s bored and was thinking of Taeyeon.

 

“Should I make a call? Or maybe a text will do?”

 

Tiffany contemplated again like always. Whenever she’d thought of contacting Taeyeon her mind and heart are still in constant battle.

 

She sure miss her but afraid that if she’ll call her first, Taeyeon would thought that she’s being clingy or being needy of her attention and Tiffany don’t want to be labeled as that kind of fiancé.

 

“Fiancé…”

 

Tiffany violently shakes her head after she blurted out the word to herself and wondered if Taeyeon even really considered her as her fiancé.

 

Who knows if Taeyeon felt afraid on the inside to her Dad that she just suddenly blurted all of the things she had said during their family dinner? She really can’t tell and even Taeyeon’s own cousin Yuri her and her bestfriend Sooyoung also doesn’t know what Taeyeon really feels after that.

 

According to them Taeyeon never opened up that topic to them and whenever they’ll be the one to open it up, Taeyeon would just answer them shortly and casually.

 

And Tiffany was dying so much to know Taeyeon’s real motive in proposing to get married with her. Was her reason was because she found out that she was still a when she took her that afternoon?

 

“That’s lame and very shallow!”

 

Then Tiffany’s mind wonders to another different type of reason. A reason that suddenly made her heart flutters with just the mere thought of it.

 

Does Taeyeon truthfully have feelings for her and that she really like her?

 

“If that’s the case, then why isn’t she paying me a visit and doesn’t even initiate to call me or text me! Aish you idiot!”

 

Tiffany screamed her frustration out, she’s glad that she’s currently alone at their house because she’ll know that her Dad will surely freak out because of her scream but at the same time she feels more frustrated than ever.

 

And then her mind went to think for anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter