Sixteen [M]

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seriously guys????

Last chapter was the highest number of comments I've ever recieve since I started this fic...

You guys are surely TaeNy's minions LOL...

[ahem... and me too]

Oh well...

I'm not really good at detailed ^-^

What to do???

Hehehehehe ^-^

 

 

 

Chapter Sixteen

 

 

A soft knock cut off Tiffany’s daydreaming and silently grunted as she gave the permission to that person to enter her room.

 

“Unnie! I’m glad you’re still awake! I’m sorry I suddenly run away earlier.”

 

“That’s okay… I’m glad you’re okay. By the way won’t you tell me the reason why you suddenly run like that? It’s like you’ve seen a ghost?”

 

“I didn’t saw any ghost, unnie! I saw the most beautiful human being ever existed in my life! Kyaaaa!!!!”

 

Tiffany smiled as she watch Yoona squirmed and squeal at the same time all over her bed. She can see how happy she really over that person she ran after at.

 

“Let me guess, you saw her don’t you? That girl that works at Taeyeon’s shop? What’s her name again? Seo… Hyun?”

 

She was answered by an enthusiastic nod partnered with an ear splitting smile from Yoona,

 

“Yes unnie! That’s her name! Isn’t her name pretty? And she’s pretty like her name too! Oh no! Her name is pretty just like her! Argh! They’re both pretty because it’s both hers! Unnie! Am I making any sense?”

 

Tiffany chuckled at her dongsaeng that looks like a clueless puppy. A clueless and so love struck puppy.

 

“Yes Yoong you make sense. I get you.”

 

“Thanks goodness! And! Before I tell you what happened to me when I go chase Seohyun around the town! You better tell me first what happen when Taeyeon unnie sends you home? Did she finally asked you out?! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!”

 

Tiffany momentarily freeze up when she heard that name she’s been trying to get off of her mind for the last few hours rings inside her ear and mind again.

 

‘She did… and she did more than just asking me out… but damn it! I’m not even sure if she asked me out on a date or if she’s just eager to get inside my pants! Because she clearly would have done that inside her car earlier if I didn’t got a hold of myself and pushed her away!’

 

Tiffany let out a sigh. Her head has been aching all this while as she keeps on thinking about Taeyeon’s real motive for asking her out. And that kiss they shared was even the major cause of her headache.

 

“Unnie, come on! Share!”

 

“Yoong… nothing happened and yes Taeyeon did tried to asked me out but I already turned her down.”

 

“What? Unnie! How can you let that opportunity go to waste? I mean, it’s clearly your chance to get to know Taeyeon unnie a little more! And please, don’t tell me that you’re not curious about her because I can see from the way you steal all those glances at her all throughout the day is enough answer to anyone that could see!”

 

“Yoong—“

 

“Unnie! I know I really have no right to say what you should or should not do with your love life because it’s yours to choose. But as your dongsaeng, I just really want to see you happy again. I want to see someone takes care of you when me and the other unnies are not around. I just want you to believe again that there’s still someone out there that will love you with all their heart and will love you just because you’re you…”

 

“Yoong…”

 

Tiffany could feel the sincerity in Yoona’s voice. She can’t believe that the one telling her all this is her dork of dongsaeng.

 

“And honestly, Taeyeon unnie looks fine to me… and she really does look sincere to you. You just don’t want to give her a chance. But now, it seems to me that it’s yourself you don’t want to give a chance. Why, unnie?”

 

“Yoona… it’s… it’s rather complicated… Me and Taeyeon… we go way back… and we really was never in good terms since then… and we even parted with a very bad memory of each other that everything just seems awkward… do you get what I mean?”

 

“Ah I see. So you and Taeyeon unnie already met before and wasn’t in good terms.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“But unnie, that’s already in the past! Like I said, Taeyeon unnie look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter