Thirteen

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! ^-^

Sorry for missing out on you guys for the whole Holiday Season.

Please forgive me ^-^

I just really got busy at home that I really don't have the time

to even seat quietly in front of my PC to type a single sentence...

All I managed to do is to edit this chapter since it has a lot of errors...

Hopefully I get to fix all of it ^-^

I will really going to write more from now on!!!

Thank You!!!

Let's have a blast this year!!!!

 

 

 

Chapter Thirteen

 

 

“So what are you girls up to while Jonghyun and his team fix your car?”

 

Tiffany heard Taeyeon’s question to no one in particular since she saw how Taeyeon eyed each of them, she was about to give her an answer but again, Wendy beat her into it.

 

“We’re about to grab our lunch when Tiffany unnie’s car suddenly stopped. And now that I just mentioned it, I suddenly remember my hunger.”

 

Tiffany felt annoyed with the way Wendy tried to cutely frowned at Taeyeon. She averted her gaze away so she won’t continue to felt that way towards her own cousin.

 

“Ah, I see.”

 

“Tiff unnie, can we have our lunch now?”

 

Tiffany heard her name being called and helplessly turned her head toward Taeyeon and Wendy’s direction and found the two still talking closely to each other.

 

She mentally sighed, when she realized that her own cousin wasn’t even actually paying attention to her despite the latter called out to her and the situation was really getting too much for her to handle.

 

“Taeyeon unnie, have you eaten your lunch? If you still haven’t, then please join us for lunch!”

 

She’s amaze on how Wendy can change from one topic to another in a short span of few seconds. She just continue to listen to Wendy’s seemingly endless flirting with Taeyeon and what’s makes her blood boil even more is how Taeyeon also seemingly likes it.

 

“Nah… I don’t want to intrude, since you told me earlier that this trip is your bonding time with your unnie.”

 

“I insist Taeyeon unnie! You helped us in bringing Tiffany unnie’s car here at your friend’s shop, so treating you for lunch is the only thing we could do! Please unnie eat lunch with us!”

 

Tiffany mentally scoffed with the way Wendy is obviously trying to act all cutesy towards Taeyeon and also by the way Taeyeon had just answered.

 

It clearly shows in her voice that she’s not really shy and is only trying to act humble to her oblivious cousin.

 

“Please unnie it’s really okay! And don’t you want to spend more time with Tiffany unnie?”

 

Tiffany winced as her facial expression instantly turned sour as she heard the almost childlike pleading of Wendy. She couldn’t believe that her cousin even dared to use her name just to flirt with Taeyeon.

 

The low chuckle she heard coming from Taeyeon was the sign she’s been waiting for to finally interrupt and start to meddle with the ongoing flirting of the two.

 

Because Tiffany doesn’t know if how long she could take it or if she could still even take it if Taeyeon would join them for lunch.

 

“Wen, we’ve already wasted too much of Taeyeon’s time. Let’s not bother her anymore. She might still have to do something else.”

 

Tiffany saw Taeyeon smiled a little when she finally speak up but just ignored it.

 

“Honestly, I really don’t have anything to do at the moment. I just want to make sure that the invitation is whole heartedly being offered by all of you.”

 

Their eyes met for a brief second and Tiffany can’t help but to feel hypnotized by the softness in Taeyeon’s eyes. But that was also has been interrupted when Wendy suddenly slapped Taeyeon’s arm in a playful manner.

 

“Nah, it’s really okay, unnie!”

 

Tiffany couldn’t do or say anything anymore so she just decided to keep shut and only let her eyes follow every move Wendy did, especially when the younger girl linked her right arm into Taeyeon’s left arm.

 

“Then… if it’s okay with Miss Tiffany, I know a very nice family restaurant that’s very near, it’s just a 10 minutes drive. Just leave your car to me and I promise to take care of it and I swear nothing will go missing on it, Miss Tiffany.”

 

Tiffany’s ears perked up when she heard her name being called by Taeyeon and the latter was directly talking to again despite her cousin still clinging into her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter