Fourteen

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes the last chapter was the old one... I just edited it from errors ans grammars [but idk if it's completely free from erros now LOL]

 

Okay... Here's chapter fourteen and I decided to put back some parts/details I thought to cut off from before since it lacks response from the readers and I really don't know if it's that important... but well yeah... since a good friend of mine told me that I should really put it back, so yeah I put it back LOL... thanks Friend! You know who you are, right? ^-^

 

 

 

 

Chapter Fourteen

 

 

“Look at Wendy… keeping Taeyeon all to herself… if this continues… I really don’t know what will be left for you, unnie.”

 

Yoona whispered to Tiffany’s which only earned her another sharp jab to her side from her unnie.

 

“Shut it, Im Yoona. Let them be because honestly, they really look good together.”

 

Tiffany’s gaze went to the talking duo that’s standing at the entrance waiting for them to come back from the comfort room.

 

Seulgi confusedly looked at her two older unnies who keeps on whispering to each other but she still could hear what they talking about.

 

“But Wendy already has a boyfriend, so I’m sure she’s nowhere near interested in Taeyeon unnie in that way that you unnie’s where thinking.”

 

Two pair of shocked eyes darted at Seulgi’s direction and she almost got scared with their reaction towards what she has just said.

“Really?!”

 

She nods her head to Yoona who suddenly smiled widely at her answer.

 

“Yeah… I’ve already met the guy once… So… yeah… Wendy already has a boyfriend.”

 

“Thanks God for Seulgi! You’re such a lifesaver!”

 

The next thing Seulgi knows is her body being tightly wrapped in bone crashing hug from Yoona and she really can’t do anything to escape from the older girl.

 

Her eyes caught her older cousin blankly staring at Taeyeon and Wendy again. Something she had noticed that the older girl has been doing since they met Taeyeon earlier at the highway.

 

Somehow Seulgi can feel that there is something going on with the two or something had already happened with them in the past that made them like this.

 

There’s obviously a tension between them that even a blind person can see. But since her unnie could be such an ignorant blind person at times, she’s absolutely sure that the latter is probably just ignoring it.

 

And Wendy has probably sensed it too, that’s why the latter was going all out in getting close to Taeyeon just to get some juicy details from the latter.

 

So, all she needs to do right now is to keep their unnie from getting further away the obvious truth that she’s interested at this Kim Taeyeon, whose been the inside topic of their family since that party.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s gaze darted back at where Taeyeon and Wendy are still standing at. And all of the sudden, she was thinking why would her cousin go all out in flirting with Taeyeon.

 

‘What if you’re wrong? What if Wendy is only trying to be friendly? Aish! Honestly! What’s wrong with me?’

 

Tiffany let out a soft sigh.

 

Once the three of them reached the entrance, Tiffany instantly noticed how Taeyeon’s face is currently painted with a serious frown as she talks on her phone and before she could eavesdrop on her, Taeyeon has already ended her call.

 

Tiffany’s full attention was heightened when she noticed that Taeyeon suddenly starts to walk towards her with her still serious expression.

 

She watched as Taeyeon slightly combed her ash blonde hair. Looking closely, Tiffany finally saw the slight nervousness the latter was trying to hide from her.

 

“Uhm… Miss Tiffany…”

 

“………………………………………………”

 

Tiffany ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter