Twenty-one

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is dedicated to baejoohyunswife and julielunie ^-^ balated Happy birthday guys!!!

 

 

Chapter Twenty-one

 

 

 

Tiffany found their selves standing at the last door from that hallway. She immediately felt something odd, also now that she had seen the inside of the motel the girl checked in at. Tiffany can say it’s far from those dangerous types of motel.

 

The establishment is pretty quiet and clean, too far from those shady motels she had pictured in her mind. Even the neighborhood they passed by doesn’t seem to be that dangerous. Even though there’s a couple beerhouse and clubs from side to side, Tiffany didn’t saw any fights or trouble happening.

 

‘So what is it exactly she’s afraid of? What made this girl sounds so frightened when she called Taeyeon?’

 

Tiffany was deep in her thought when the door finally opens up after Taeyeon knocked on it and revealed slightly tall and slim girl who wears nothing but a white bathrobe provided by the motel given by the logo printed on it. Tiffany is so damn sure that the girl was probably not wearing anything underneath that robe.

 

The sight almost made Tiffany puke with disgust along with the rush of instant dislike towards the girl that looks like she’d love to take Taeyeon right here right now without even caring about her surroundings.

 

But her disgust was immediately changed into something far worse than she had ever thought of and felt her whole life. And Tiffany couldn’t decide to herself if she should stay or leave or drag Taeyeon first before fleeing away from this vicious girl in front of her.

 

Because that same girl had just jumped in and s her arms into Taeyeon’s neck in a lightning speed and unlike the saying goes that lightning never strikes the same place twice, but now Tiffany can finally say it’s not true at all.

 

For Tiffany got struck twice as she stand rooted to the ground beside Taeyeon. When that girl swiftly kissed Taeyeon’s lips, unsuspecting or not, that girls had manage to claim Taeyeon’s lips just like.

 

She could clearly feel the painful current travels throughout her whole body and ended to her heart, making it shatter into millions of pieces with its ruthless strike.

 

“What the hell are you doing, Sunmi?”

 

Tiffany witness how Taeyeon harshly peeled off the girls’ arm from her neck while pushing the girls’ body away from hers at the same time. She could clearly see Taeyeon is fuming red with anger even her sweet and calm voice sound scary right at this moment.

 

“Will you act like a civilized person? Can’t you see I’m with someone?”

 

“Did you call my brother?”

 

Tiffany saw a moment of fear pass by the girls’ face when Taeyeon mention the name of the girls’ brother but it was automatically replaced with something like anger and dismay when the girl shifted her gaze at her direction.

 

“Who is she, Taeyeon? Why are you with her?”

 

The girl named Sunmi asked Taeyeon in a very demanding tone that made Tiffany felt like she’s a total stranger right at the moment.

 

“Sunmi, meet Tiffany. My girlfriend.”

 

Taeyeon casually replied back. Taeyeon’s answer caught Tiffany off guard, she doesn’t expected it but Tiffany can’t deny that she felt happy and relieve that Taeyeon introduced her like that to this of a woman.

 

“Ah I see, your latest fling.”

 

The girl sarcastically replied back to Taeyeon while throwing her a y smirk at the same time.

 

“Your next plaything after you dumped that girl you’ve been seeing to make me jealous three months ago. I’ve already told you how sorry I am! You said you forgive me! Then why aren’t you still taking me back? Those girls can never replace me! But fine! You want to play some more?! Then go ahead play with this for as long as you like!”

 

Tiffany felt a pang straight to her again, she suddenly felt small.

 

‘So, Taeyeon… is really just…’

 

“Take it back!”

 

Taeyeon’s angry shout startled Tiffany as her attention was immediately pulled straight to Taeyeon beautiful yet scary face.

 

“I said… take… it… back!”

 

Taeyeon looks so angry right now and Tiffany felt so damn scared for the girl that is the center of her anger right now. Tiffany was thinking on how she will step in and stops Taeyeon but she also doesn’t know how to.

 

“Tiffany… is not a ! She’s far beyond you or any your ty friends to begin with! You are selfish and obnoxious! And you’re the exact definition of a ! So, don’t you dare associate MY TIFFANY to your kinds!”

 

Tiffany could only silently watch as Taeyeon drag the girl inside her room before roughly pushing her to her bed and left without a word or glance to the now sobbing girl. But Taeyeon stopped a few feet away from the door and calmly turned around to say one last thing to the girl.

 

“Just sleep this off, Sunmi. I’ll call your brother to pick you up. And this will be the last time I’ll ever answer any of your call so please don’t bother to call me anymore so you can also spare your effort in calling me. I thought I could give it a try to least be still friends with you since your brother practically beg for your sake. But I guess… this is it, you blew it… you always blew it. Goodbye.”

 

Tiffany felt dizzy, like her head is up in the clouds. She can’t even move a single muscle on her body as she witnessed the intense argument that happened right in front of her between Taeyeon and her ex-girlfriend.

 

The gentle pull from a warm and soft hand brought her senses back to life. Her gaze landed on hers and Taeyeon’s intertwined hands and Tiffany can’t help but smile a little with what she sees. She just followed Taeyeon’s pull and even returned the exact same grip the latter was giving her until they got out of the motel and reached the inside of Taeyeon’s Range Rover.

 

She heard Taeyeon let out a deep breath before turning sideways to the passenger seat. It was Tiffany’s turn to hold her breath this time when their eyes lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter