Twenty-three

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for my little mistake earlier!!!

Here it is!!! ^-^

Enjoy Guys!!!

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty-three

 

 

 

Tiffany doesn’t know how she fell asleep last night under that messy state she was in. And what’s crazier is how she managed to have a nice uninterrupted sleep for the rest of the morning. Tiffany grabbed her phone from her bedside table and checks the time. She got shocked when she saw the time registered on her screen was already twelve o’clock in the afternoon.

 

Tiffany hurriedly gets up of her bed and made a dash downstairs to check what’s happening at the whole house and especially at the people in there.

 

She immediately made her way to the kitchen where she heard most of the noise was coming from. From there she finds her aunt, Yoona, Wendy and Seulgi busy from preparing various kinds of dishes.

 

“Unnie! You’re awake!”

 

Yoona hurriedly went to her and began pushing her to one of the chairs in the kitchen.

 

“Here, we save your lunch, eat and after that you can start prepping your beautiful self for the family dinner later!”

 

Yoona beamed a huge smile at her while her cousins we’re also smiling at her while putting out various side dishes around her dinning space.

 

“Oh my gosh, unnie! I’m so excited to meet the rest of Taeyeon unnie’s family later!”

 

Tiffany turns around at the hyperactive Wendy and couldn’t help but frown a little.

 

‘This brat! How come she’s more excited than I am?’

 

“Unnie, congrats!”

 

Seulgi’s gentle voice and small smile caught Tiffany’s attention next, she smiled in return at the younger girl but wondered to herself what is it that’s worth congratulating her for?

 

“I’ll make sure to prepare only our family’s best secret recipe’s for tonight’s dinner! I can’t wait for Taeyeon’s family and ours to meet! I’m sure it will fabulous!”

 

“Aunty… please…”

 

Tiffany softly said, she doesn’t quite know why she’s pleading for everybody to just stop. Maybe it’s because deep down inside she knows that this was only caused by a huge misunderstanding from her family.

 

That her overly protective father escalated everything into a huge mess while her grandpa and her aunt, well, Tiffany’s not sure if they’re on her side or they were secretly in her father’s team, just watches from the sideline last night.

 

“Why?! Aren’t you excited to meet your future in-laws? I knew it the first time I saw you and Taeyeon together, that the two of you would be perfect for each other! You two are destined to be together!”

 

Their three audiences clapped along to her aunt’s exaggerating speech and we’re smiling at her.

 

When…

 

“Destined together my crap!”

 

They all turned around at the entrance of the kitchen where Tiffany’s dad was standing with a sour expression on his face.

 

“That woman sabotaged my daughter behind my back and sneaked her out in the middle of the night! How can I trust my one and only daughter to that kind of person?”

 

“Oh please, Oppa! Where are you from? The fifteenth century? Are you somehow Lord Capulet’s reincarnation? Calm down, okay? You’re too old school? This is how kids these day rolls!”

 

“You!”

 

“What? They’re in the right age. They know what they are doing with their lives! Aren’t you the number one member of this family that wants Tiffany to have her special someone? Now that your daughter finally found her special someone, here you are screaming your lungs out at us, objecting, interfering, demanding and most of all scaring them!”

 

Tiffany’s father had turn quiet after his sister ranted at him for his behavior towards Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

“Whatever you say Seokyung… But I’m a father… I’m Tiffany’s father… all I look out for is the well being of my daughter and all I want is the best for her.”

 

“I know where you’re coming from, oppa but this, what you’re doing is a little over the top. Look at your daughter.”

 

Seokyung pointed at the quiet Tiffany who has her head down throughout the time.

 

“She looks scared and worried. To whom if you may ask, of course to you, she’s scared that she had disappointed you and worried that you’re not really open with the idea of her being with Taeyeon.”

 

No one dared to speak after so Seokyung decided to talk some more sense into her brother’s thick skull.

 

“And if it happened that you didn’t notice last night how Tiffany and Taeyeon held on to each other tightly while you were busy screaming and raging at them then there you go, I just pointed it to you dear brother.”

 

Jinyoung let out a sigh after hearing her sister’s words.

 

“Actually, It kinda feels like déjàvu last night when I saw them holding each other hands like that and Taeyeon trying to look calm and brave in front of you. She totally reminds me of someone many many years ago… right, oppa?!”

 

Jinyoung scoffed at her sister.

 

“Just make sure the dinner will be ready on time and are all delicious or else Abohji will be displeased!”

 

Jinyoung his feet and silently left the kitchen leaving the ladies to themselves again. He let out a sigh as she suddenly remembered Tiffany’s mother and their sweet memories together while they were still starting and was afraid to face his father to bless their relationship.

 

‘Darling… please look out for our daughter from where you are… do you still remember my wish on the day we found out we’re having Tiffany… if we’ll have a daughter,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter