Eighteen

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good morning!!!

Woke up around 3 am and I can't go back to sleep...

So I decided to update ^-^

Tell me what you guys think later okay?!

 

 

 

 

Chapter Eighteen

 

 

 

The night has come and the bright full moon was shining brightly in a starless sky, making its beauty radiate more than ever. It looks serene and peaceful, giving the same to those who stare at it.

 

But Tiffany can’t find that peace within her as she stares at the moon from her bedroom window.

 

It’s already half past nine, Tiffany has been checking her wall clock every ten minutes and as what the clock says, it’s been half an hour that Taeyeon was probably waiting for her.

 

Tiffany feels restless on her bed and keeps on tossing and turning since she locked herself right after dinner. Actually, she’s been feeling restless since last night after Taeyeon has brought her home.

 

‘What’s wrong with you, Tiffany?’

 

‘Just admit it already, you’re feeling restless because deep inside you want to see her again, don’t you?’

 

Tiffany let out a defeated sigh as her mind and heart went at war with each other again.

 

But no matter how much she tries to deny it, Tiffany can’t hide that truth that the reason why she’s restless tonight is because of Kim Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany heightened up her senses and tried to feel if there’s still someone awake from their house and when she hears nothing but faint snores coming from two different rooms of their house. That’s when she knew that her grandfather and aunt were already in deep slumber.

 

Then she remembers her dongsaeng and she stop on her thoughts and felt deflated again.

 

‘Just do it already Hwang!’

 

Tiffany took a deep breath and let her inner self be filled with the necessary courage she needs.

 

She finally stood up from her bed and went to grab her pink hoodie from her closet’s door and just carelessly wear it over her loose white shirt and equally pink sweat pants before finally grabbing her cellphone.

 

Tiffany carefully opened and closed her bedroom door and carefully did the same with her footsteps. When she had reached the first floor without making any noise, that’s when she finally let out the breathe she’s been holding.

 

And when she finally got of their house, Tiffany felt her whole body trembles. She’s not quite sure if it’s because of the cold night wind or because of the excitement upon meeting Taeyeon any moments now.

 

Tiffany took her first step towards the spot where Taeyeon dropped her off last night. And with every step, she can feel her heart beat accelerates.

 

Tiffany knows that meeting Taeyeon at this time of the night is so reckless and crazy but somehow her brain has already turned off and had already lost its capability to think between right and wrong.

 

And her heart, oh her stupid from the start heart which she doesn’t really know where it stands just kept on hammering inside her chest with the simple thought of Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany let out one finally sigh as her eyes makes out the blurred silhouette of Taeyeon leaning at her car’s hood, face up front towards her direction.

 

She stops thinking anymore and just continues to lessen the distance between her and Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Mosquitoes feasted on Taeyeon’s blood for almost half an hour now but she still has no any intention to leave this damn spot. She’s still hoping that Tiffany would come and show herself to her.

 

Because she knows that although Tiffany can get easily irritated and have a short temper, the woman is not that heartless.

 

All she needs to do is be patient and wait on this very spot like she had promised.

 

‘Patience, Taeyeon… remember what grandma always says… great things comes to those who patiently waits… you’ve been waiting for so long what’s a few minutes more, right? And its Tiffany… she’s surely worth the wait no matter how long it maybe…’

 

Taeyeon foolishly smiled to herself as the blushing and shy face of Tiffany after they kissed yesterday played in her mind.

 

Taeyeon honestly didn’t expected what happened to them yesterday. She really wasn’t supposed to kiss Tiffany but she lost her control and ended up kissing her again.

 

After she had dropped Tiffany to her house, Taeyeon went to her auto shop and locked herself at inside her office. She just stayed there the whole afternoon, staring into nothing. Her whole body suddenly becomes immobile because of the aftershock she got from Tiffany’s kiss.

 

Taeyeon feels like her whole world suddenly turns inside out when she get the chance to kiss Tiffany’s lips again and specially when Tiffany kissed her back.

 

Now, her mind is in a complete mess as its being occupied with nothing but the image of Tiffany Hwang. And her whole body feels like being set on fire as the memory of them kissing keeps on replaying in her mind.

 

And honestly, Taeyeon felt so stupid for acting and feeling like this. She doesn’t even know why her body reacted like this to Tiffany. She had kissed a few women before but she never reacted like this to any of them.

 

Hell, she never felt anything like this at all. She feels thirsty, she feels hot, she feels exploding, she feels like she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter