Six

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

I would like to tell you guys that there's been a huge change in my draft... hehe but no need to fear the original draft I had in mind before is stil there...

There's just been a little twitch in the next few chapters...

So, I decided to first put up a flashback on Taeyeon's POV...

and in case you guys will ask me if I will put up Tiffany's flashback POV on the next chapter, the answer is NO...

But!...

But, there will be a Tiffany POV on the next!!!

I promise there's a good explanation to it! and I really like the twist my dongsaeng suggested to me and I thought, 'Why not?! It's sounds fit to the story line... Okay' lets go with it...'

And thanks for you guys suggestions! I had taken it to consideration really!!! and I really appreaciate all of it!!!

 

Bold Italics are thoughts

The rest are flashbacks

 

 

Chapter Six

 

Memories from ten years ago rush into Taeyeon’s thoughts like a raging river.

 

“Hey! You’re spacing out again, Taeng!”

 

Jonghyun her fellow mechanic at the car repair shop she’s currently working shouted at her.

 

“Miss Grumpy might see you and you’ll just be scolded again! You know how much she’s hotly eyeing on you for every little thing you do.”

 

“Hmmm… just let her! She just has a hidden crush on me that’s why she’s like that on me. She’s only trying to get my attention.”

 

Taeyeon playfully snickered to her friend who only shook his head in reply to her.

 

“I just don’t want you to get into trouble Taeng. I know how much you like working in here, although I really don’t understand why you work in a place like this.”

 

Taeyeon stood up and picked up the tools she used earlier and pick them all up to place back into the tool box.

 

“You know how much I love cars and I really want to know more about it… and besides you know my situation… my parents can’t know of this or else…”

 

Taeyeon slightly frown at the image of her parents in her mind. She knows how much her father doesn’t like the idea of her studying anything about cars since he want her to take over their family business once she graduated college while her mother totally hates it, because for her mother women should be feminine at all times, prim and proper, elegant and well-mannered and most important… clean at all times.

 

And Taeyeon being a huge fanatic of cars just don’t like looking at beautiful cars or driving them around. She also like tinkering their engines, it all started with her like in fixing her own car when it have problems, she tune them herself, change its oil, tires, just everything.

 

But then she realized that her fascination turn out more than just a mere hobby. She wants to formally learn how to fix car and even more, she wants to know how to build her own car.

 

She wanted to take automotive engineering for college but her parents opposed to it and being a good and obedient daughter she is, Taeyeon let go of her dream.

 

But Taeyeon really can’t resist her love for cars, so she asked, no, she begged her friend Jonghyun to help her get a job at the car repair shop he’s currently working at.

 

They told the owner of the shop that she’s a working student and in need of extra income to support her studies. The owner gladly accept her and Taeyeon was so thrilled that she can at least learn more about in fixing cars and more.

 

“Yeah yeah I know… but first do you job and stop spacing out so Miss Grumpy Tiffany will not get the reason to finally fire you!”

 

“She won’t, like I said she have a crush on me!”

 

Taeyeon chuckled at her friend who still looks unconvinced with her words.

 

“Fine, let’s assume that Miss Grumpy has a crush on you, what is it she finds in you worth crushing for?”

 

Taeyeon wiped her greasy hands into her even greasier looking over-all. She dreamily scratches her chin thinking, only successfully transferring the grease on her fingertips onto her face.

 

“Hmmm… Do you still need to ask that, Jong? Isn’t it obvious? The moment she got accepted as our new part-time supervisor, all she seems to see is just me!”

 

“Yeah… all she sees is you… and it’s only you she always scolds! Hahahaha! I’d rather be one of the spare tires in this shop than be Miss Grumpy Tiff’s crush! She’s all yours dude!”

 

Taeyeon glared at her friend. She was about to retort back when one of their co-worker approached them and told her something.

 

“Hey, Taeng. Miss Tiffany wants to know if you’re already finished with Mr. Han’s car?”

 

“I’m not yet done with it, why is she asking?”

 

“She kinda looked pissed off with you again. She said you’re lazy and gossiping around is your priority than working on that car.”

 

“What?! She said what?!”

 

Taeyeon suddenly felt irritated, she really doesn’t like Tiffany more of have a crush on that evil woman.

 

“Yes she said that. That’s why you better hurry up and get that car done and Mr. Kang’s van is coming back in shortly the boys are on their way to tow it up that’s why Miss Tiffany is more piss than ever because you didn’t do your work properly and lastly she said that she will report this event to our boss.”

 

“What?! That van is too old! We really can’t do much about it because we don’t have the parts it needs to at least make it back even to half of its good condition! And Mr. Kang doesn’t even want to look for its part! How can I fix his car if he’s like that?!”

 

“Taeng, calm down…”

 

Jonghyun patted her shoulder and Taeyeon just shut . If Tiffany will report this to their boss, which she highly doubt will happen before the day ends.

 

It will be the second time she will be called in because of Mr. Wong’s car. Taeyeon was let off the hook but still she was scolded big time for the mistakes that not entirely her fault.

 

And Taeyeon also found out from Jonghyun that she was also Tiffany’s prime suspect to the recent inside robbery of their shop. According to Jonghyun, Tiffany is asking around each and everyone’s background.

 

And because of their excuse that she needs money for her study and to support her family, people around the shop pointed her name out.

 

‘Damn it! This T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter