Five

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

 

 

“Can you two Choi’s please stop bothering me? No matter what you two says, I’m not interested in going out on a date or blind dates or whatever!”

 

Taeyeon didn’t try to hide the irritation on her face as she told the two siblings her final answer to their offer.

 

“Come on, Noona! This girl I’m going to set you up is a total hottie!”

 

“I don’t care…”

 

Taeyeon nonchalantly replied, her patience is getting thinner by each passing second and she wonders to herself for how long she can still endure the brother and sister duo in pestering her.

 

“Taeng, if you don’t want that hottie Minho wanted to set you up, how about mine? She’s a total cutie and her smile is so pretty!”

 

“Again, I don’t care…”

 

“But Taeng! You’re age is about to disappear in the calendar! And you’re still single for goodness sake!”

 

That last strand of patience Taeyeon has been patiently holding on finally snapped and slipped from her fingers. So what if her age is about to be out in the damn calendar? It still won’t be happening in a few more years to come! This bunch of naggers are just trying to piss her off.

 

“For you info, I’m only 27! You’re over-reacting! And you’re worst than my mother and my aunt combined, Choi Sooyoung!”

 

“Where only worried about you, Taeng!”

 

Taeyeon let out an exasperated sigh when she heard the pity card again.

 

“Fine… I know… you guys are just worried about me… but can you guys can just be off of my case even just for once? You guys constantly telling me to date this and date that it’s really suffocating and really tiring. Let me find that one person meant for me on my own. Please…”

 

Taeyeon’s voice gradually softened as she finally spoke what on her mind. Now that she had somehow managed to give out to Sooyoung a piece of her n=mind, she’s sure that her best friend will certainly report this to her mother and her aunt.

 

While will be definitely be good on her case. She knows that by this, her family will be off of her single status even if it will only for a while.

 

“Noona, Taeng noona has a point, we should just let her be. I’m sorry noona. You know that I’m just also worried about you right? But I promise to you that from now on I will never set you up to someone for blind dates!”

 

“Thank you, Minho…”

 

Taeyeon patted Minho’s shoulder to show her appreciation to the younger man.

 

“Why can’t you be like your dongsaeng, Sooyoung? That’s why I like Minho better than you!”

 

“Oh please! Stop comparing me to my softie of a brother. He just like to be pampered by his noona that’s why he’s always nice to you. And if I didn’t know him, I would have thought that my brother has a crush on you.”

 

“Noona! You’re talking nonsense! I don’t have a crush on Taeyeon noona! I just see like a sister! I’m also like this to you!”

 

Taeyeon chuckled at the slightly blushing Minho and she saw in her peripheral that Sooyoung was now smirking as she saw that evident blush on her brother’s face.

 

“Oh really? Then why are you much nicer to Taeng than me your blood sister? And are you contemplating to set her up a blind date if you really want her to find a girlfriend? Do you want o be Taeyeon’s boyfriend instead? Too bad you not her type and definitely not preferred uality! Just accept the harsh truth baby bro!”

 

“Noona! It’s not like that! Taeng noona! Don’t believe in her please! She’s crazy!”

 

Taeyeon let out a soft chuckle as she saw the panic in Minho’s handsome face. And somehow she couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty for him.

 

“It’s okay Minho. We all know how crazy your sister is. Just go back to your work and fix Mr. Kang’s car since it will be picked up tomorrow.”

 

“Okay noona! Roger that!”

 

Taeyeon followed with her eyes the retreating back of Minho and when the younger man is finally out of her office, she turned her attention back to her bestfriend slash Minho’s older sister and gave the said girl a deadly glare.

 

“How can you be so heartless towards your own brother?”

 

Sooyoung just shrugs her shoulders towards her and Taeyeon just let out another sigh.

 

“What? He needs to move on from her crush on you. We all knew how my baby bro is crushing on you from the moment he got circumcised!”

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung!”

 

“What? It’s true. Although the day he got that procedure was also the day he found out that you don’t dig boys more of younger boys like him, so he just be contended to be just your dongsaeng.”

 

“Exactly! Minho is a dongsaeng! OUR dongsaeng! That’s why I tried my best to show him that he’s like the younger brother I’ve never had.”

 

“Yeah and I appreciate what you did but my brother need to stop idolizing you and trying to find all your qualities to all the girls he dates because at this rate, I’m afraid my brother will be next candidate for this force dating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter