Nineteen

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Excuse it if there's some mistake ^-^

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well!!!

 

 

 

 

Chapter Nineteen

 

 

 

They stopped inside a very private looking compound, Tiffany immediately scanned her surrounding and was relieve that she find nothing out of the ordinary.

 

Instead, she finds them standing in a huge open space full of trees, plants, flowers and grass. The place could even pass as a small park if she didn’t know that they went in by going through a fairly huge metal gate.

 

Tiffany felt a gentle tug on her elbow and finds Taeyeon left hand guiding her to start walking beside her. Tiffany didn’t utter a word of protest and just silently went along with her pull this time.

 

Thinking of what’s the use of denying when deep inside she knew that she somehow want this too.

 

The path they are silently walking along was softly lighted by some lamp post and Tiffany can’t help but to look around, silently enjoying the beautiful glow of the flower bed right on their way.

 

They are about to cross a small bridge that has a lot of different types of koi fishes underneath it when Tiffany stopped on her track. She felt Taeyeon stopping along with her and saw a small smile painted at the woman’s lips.

 

“How do you like the place?”

 

Tiffany kept quiet, she was utterly amazed with the beauty of the place. Right there in front of them was pond which it’s water was illuminated by the moon beam and right in the middle of it was a small pavilion that is softly lighted by some little flickering lights.

 

As they got nearer, she finally saw that those little lights were from numerous scattered candles all over the floor and some on the railings of the pavilion and right in the middle, stands a table for two.

 

Tiffany felt so overwhelm, she honestly don’t know what to say about what she’s feeling right now because once again, Kim Taeyeon did something for her that no one has ever done before.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

Taeyeon pulled her but Tiffany stayed rooted to her ground.

 

“I-I can’t… look at me… my clothes are—“

 

“It’s okay, baby… you still look beautiful to me…”

 

“Please stop! You’re only embarrassing me even more by calling me that!”

 

Tiffany whined. Wait, what? She just what? She’s not aware that she’s even starting to act like that towards Taeyeon, who just continue to smile at her.

 

“What?! I’m not lying! Wait, actually I’m lying… You actually look so cute and y at the same time with that shirt of yours…”

 

Tiffany instinctly covered her body with her hands and takes a step back away from Taeyeon. She saw mischievousness twinkle from Taeyeon’s eyes. And Tiffany returned her a very deadly glare in hope to stop her from whatever it is she’s thinking.

 

“Stay right there! You better stop whatever it is that’s running in that erted brain of yours, Kim or else—“

 

“Or else what? Just admit it already, Tiffany. That you, like any other women, like being praised.”

 

Taeyeon widely smiled at her.

 

“Come on, we’re wasting too much time.”

 

Tiffany dodges her hand when Taeyeon reached out to grab her again.

 

“You don’t need to hold my hand. I can perfectly walk on my own.”

 

But Tiffany’s words fall in deaf ears when Taeyeon just silently still reached out for her hand.

 

“That’s just the way it is because I’m such a considerate date.”

 

“Considerate my ! You just want to take advantage of me!”

 

Taeyeon let out a loud laughter that sounded like constipated ajumma and Tiffany swears that if Taeyeon won’t stop laughing anytime soon the woman sill surely pass out from lack of oxygen from too much laughing.

 

Tiffany doesn’t even know why she is laughing that hard. She doesn’t even say a joke but Taeyeon was laughing. And Tiffany admit, that she find Taeyeon’s laughter quite charming. She unknowingly smiled a little as the latter was finally catching her own breath.

 

“Glad you find the heart to stop laughing at me? What’s even funny?”

 

Taeyeon is still catching her breath tried her best to reply to her.

 

“I-I’m sorry! It’s just… what you said is really funny! Sorry! I’m a very shallow human being who loves to laugh over simple things!”

 

“Are you mocking me, Kim Taeyeon?”

 

Tiffany faked an angry and irritated tone and Taeyeon abruptly stop laughing at and giggling all at once.

 

“Chill! Okay, I’ll stop! Geez… Let’s go?!”

 

“Walk first.”

 

Taeyeon silently walked ahead of her this time and Tiffany took this chance to take a better look of Taeyeon from behind.

 

Taeyeon really hasn’t change that much over the years except the fact that she looks more sturdy and matured. Even having a petite figure, Tiffany can feel a strong and sturdy aura from her and thought that Taeyeon is someone that can be relied on in times of troubles.

 

When they reached their table, Taeyeon swiftly moved to her behind and gently pulled out her chair for her and gave her a small smile when she has finally settled down.

 

A waiter suddenly came out of nowhere and almost startled Tiffany, the waiter silently poured them a glass of champagne and when the guy was about to leave again, she called him back and asked for a glass of water instead.

 

“Why asked for water? When a glass of sparkling champagne surely suit the ambience more?”

 

“I didn’t come here to drink champagne with you.”

 

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon again.

 

“Oh come on, Tiffany! Can you stop fighting with me? I’m really about to lose my patience with you.”

 

Tiffany kept quiet and averted her eyes to her lap. She thanks the heaven above when the waiter finally came back with a plate of pasta and some steak.

 

“I hope you like Chicken Alfredo and Grilled steak.”

 

Taeyeon looked at her with an unreadable look in her eyes before shifting her attention back to their waiter.

 

“Can you change my red wine to beer? But something light, please.”

 

Tiffany’s eyes shot up back to Taeyeon and saw the waiter politely said yes to Taeyeon’s request. Then when their eyes meet again for the nth time that night, Tiffany just also glared at her for the nth time.

 

“Why did you ask for a beer?”

 

Tiffany continued glaring at Taeyeon.

 

“Relax, it’s just a glass and for sure I won’t even finish it! I just need something to help me calm down just a little bit! If you don’t believe me, then here’s the proof!”

 

Before anything that Taeyeon says can even register into Tiffany’s brain, the latter had already stood up from her seat an took her hand before placing it on top of her left chest, right where she can a feel of her violently beating heart.

 

“Feel that? I’m not lying. I’m really nervous.”

 

Tiffany recovered from her momentary shock and quickly takes her hand back from Taeyeon’s chest.

 

“You’re probably just crazy!”

 

Tiffany snapped at Taeyeon but this time, it was her turn to have her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter