Seven

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Had a bit of a tough time editing this...

just ignore if there's still some mistakes or typo's

since I got tired re-reading this chapter again,

it's a bit long...^-^

Don't forget to leave me some comments later hehehe!!!

Goodnight... Goodmorning... Good afternoon...

Where ever you guys are ^-^

 

 

Chapter Seven

 

 

The loud music coming from the huge speakers brought Taeyeon’s mind back to the present. She roamed her eyes in the crowd and tried to look for Yuri but could only sigh when she still couldn’t find her.

 

Then she searched for Sooyoung and immediately saw that the bottomless pit is still standing at the long buffet table and seems like couldn’t decide what food she’ll eat.

 

Looking at her bestfriend, Taeyeon suddenly felt hungry and decided to join Sooyoung in getting some foods to fill their stomach as they wait for Yuri to come back to them.

 

But before Taeyeon could even take a step towards her friend, her eyes already caught a very familiar looking face and finally accepted the incredible coincidence that just happened to her today, well tonight is probably the right word.

 

‘Great… I can’t believe this is actually happening to me right now… of all times to remember that grumpy woman…’

 

Taeyeon let out a small sigh and was about to stealthily approach Sooyoung and thought about bribing her for more food just for them to escape this place.

 

But with the much lack of luck, Taeyeon has been seen, more like been caught in the eye by that strange unnie that tries to flirt with her a few days ago only to end up setting her up to her niece instead.

 

The slightly older woman starts to make her way towards Taeyeon’s spot with a huge smile on her face.

 

‘Oh lord! Help me!’

 

“Hi! Taeyeon, right?”

 

Taeyeon slightly nodded her head in reply.

 

“I’m so glad you could make it to my niece birthday party! I thought you will just ignore my invitation! When did you arrive? Don’t you feel shy, okay? Everybody in here are all nice! Just try to have a nice time!”

 

Taeyeon could just nod again at the woman who is still smiling at her.

 

And Taeyeon somehow thinks that the woman’s smile was beyond creepy and scary and she could only think that she’s being thrown out to her doom without her even knowing.

 

 

 

 

From the four corners of her room, Tiffany couldn’t deny that she can sense the joyous atmosphere coming from the spacious backyard of her grandfather.

 

She already fully dressed and nicely had put on her make, courtesy of her friend Key who went along with her along with their other friends.

 

Her Dad had already sent two of their helpers to call her out for the past hour but Tiffany still didn’t budge to come out of her room to join the party that’s been specially set up just for her.

 

To say that she’s not in the mood is definitely gonna sound under-rated and Tiffany just know it too. She’s already feeling so down from the moment she opened her eyes this morning.

 

She let out a deep sigh and realized that she can’t hide herself forever inside her room. She can’t bear to disappoint her grandfather that she hasn’t seen in a while or her father that seems so excited for this party.

 

The two men have personally done everything just to make this party according to her taste and also she knew that the two men are also excited because it’s been a while since she had allowed them to celebrate her birthday.

 

Tiffany looked at her own reflection in the mirror, a small smile played on her lips as she saw how pretty Key had made her look just for tonight and somehow she felt her own confidence building up inside of her.

 

And the praises she had received earlier from her friends and her father had made her feel more special but that feeling didn’t last long and that tiny bubble Tiffany was in suddenly burst out by the unpleasant memory of her ex-boyfriend.

 

Yes, her stupid, bastard of an ex-boyfriend again.

 

‘If you’re that pretty, he won’t cheat on you and replace you by your own bestfriend…’

 

Tiffany let out another sigh before tearing off her eyes from the mirror. She walked towards her bed and sat on the edge and just stared into nothing.

 

‘What’s wrong with me?’

 

Tiffany got startled with the continuous loud knocks on her door and before she could even utter a word her bedroom door burst open revealing a slightly mad Sunny.

 

“I’m here to drag you out of your room if you’ll refuse to go out on your own. And I don’t care if today is your birthday and this party is solely dedicated you, I will drag you out and throw you in the middle…”

 

Tiffany let sighs again and somehow Sunny calmed down after hearing out her sigh. Her bestfriend wordlessly looked at her before sitting beside her on her bed.

 

“Come on, Tiff… today is your birthday and a cool party was set up just for you by your grandpa and dad. Everybody is excited to see you, since it’s not frequent they’d see you here in your hometown. Come on, Tiff…”

 

“I was really about to come out but…”

 

Sunny grabbed her hand with her left while her right hand gently cupped her cheeks.

 

“Wait, look at your face… your eyes are so lifeless and bored… but no worries! Soon we will all hit the lights and we’ll gonna party till the sunrise baby! We have DJ Hyo in the house to set the roof on fire!”

 

Tiffany smiled at her bestfriend’s silly antics, and Tiffany really felt grateful to all her friends and family members for still putting up her all these times.

 

And somehow she felt guilty for not even doing her own part, for not putting up more effort in moving on with her life. She knows how much they all tried to make her feel special in their own ways.

 

But still Tiffany couldn’t shake off the wariness she felt inside her, it’s like deep inside she knew that some of them had some hidden agenda for her, specially her aunt and her grandfather.

 

Tiffany momentarily prayed that none of them will dare to set her up with some random stranger or dare to tease about her still single status.

 

“Let’s go, Tiff! Your aunt and your grandpa have been looking for you for quite a while now!”

 

Sunny gave her a very creepy smile and Tiffany sensed that her bestfriend is up to no good along with whatever her aunt and grandpa are also up to.

 

 

 

 

“Tiffany! There you are!”

 

Tiffany slightly flinched at her aunt’s loud voice.

 

“Hurry come with me! I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter