Ten

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I've promised!!! ^-^

Now... Let's continue with the story, shall we?!

and slowly get back on track ^-^

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter!!!

 

 

Chapter Ten

 

It’s been a slow two week pass by and within that time, Taeyeon didn’t have any news about Tiffany. The last time they saw each other was during the girl’s birthday party.

 

And Taeyeon has been continuously bugging Yuri to ask for Tiffany’s number to her grandfather so she can finally contact her but to no avail her cousin was not helping her at all.

 

Yuri was still pissed off at her for leaving her on that party and adamant in telling her that she had already helped her but Taeyeon blew that chance away.

 

So, if she wants to have Tiffany’s contact number she’ll have to do it by herself because this time Yuri won’t be bugging her to set her up into any blind dates just like she had asked them the last time.

 

And as promised to her by everybody, Tiffany will be the last on that blind dating list. Somehow Taeyeon doesn’t know if she’ll be happy with what’s happening to her or get furious with it.

 

But the number question in her mind right now is how will she even get Tiffany’s contact number or any information about her at all? She doesn’t even know Tiffany’s aunt’s number and hell will break loose first before she’ll go directly to Tiffany’s grandfather’s house just to ask for the girl’s number because that will be totally embarrassing.

 

And Taeyeon was really about to lose all hope and will just throw away her revenge plan to Tiffany since no one and nothing is really trying to help her.

 

“Aish… I should have known… everytime I’m planning to make something bad, evilness just don’t want to go well with me at all…”

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh and rested her back on her swivel chair while staring into the ceiling.

 

“Tiffany Hwang…”

 

Taeyeon smiled as she gently and softly whispered that name in the empty space of her office.

 

 

 

It’s been over two weeks and still…

 

There’s still no sign of that arrogant Kim Taeyeon who managed to shake Tiffany’s world on the night of her birthday.

 

And by this time, Tiffany was left wondering if Taeyeon was really gonna fulfill her promise to her, about sending her a late gift.

 

And besides, she’s really not sure about the depth of that girl’s promise because she really can’t tell if Taeyeon is sincere or not, especially with the way that girl had talk to her that night.

 

“So arrogant and yet…”

 

Tiffany whispered to the air as she remembered the way that Kim Taeyeon had talked and looked at her. The woman’s action surely irritated her to the extreme level.

 

And yet… amidst that arrogant façade, Kim Taeyeon had really impressed her in a way that made her think about the latter every now and then.

 

But it was like Tiffany was more irritated with herself. Maybe because deep down inside, she hopes that this arrogant woman will take up on her own words and would really show herself to her one of this days with the promised gift in hand.

 

And maybe… Just maybe…

 

Tiffany would feel grateful towards the latter and she might invite her for a dinner or coffee.

 

Once again, Tiffany let out another tired sigh as she didn’t notice that her office computer had finally shut down. A soft voice that is obviously laced with worry successfully got her attention.

 

“Unnie? What’s with the long sigh again?”

 

Tiffany tried to smile back to Yoona just to lessen the worry in the younger woman’s face.

 

“I’m okay, Yoong. I guess I just got tired with all the papers we did today…”

 

“Yeah I also got tired for the first time! But hey! At least we’ll have a long vacation right after this! And what’s best is that it’s a paid vacation yay!”

 

Tiffany smiled upon seeing the chirpy mood of Yoona again.

 

“By the way unnie, where do you plan to spend the look weekend we have?”

 

“I’ll go back to Jeongseon and spend some more time with my family there. I really never realize since my last visit, how much I really missed them, especia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter