Twenty-nine

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry in advance ^-^

I think this chapter will be less than what most of you guys had expected since I get to read most of what's in the comment box ^-^

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty-nine

 

 

Tiffany drives herself after lunch to Taeyeon’s farm. She actually wanted to go there much earlier but thought that Taeyeon might still be sleeping or something since its Sunday and she don’t want to disturb her rest.

 

Only to get disappointed when Yuri informed her that Taeyeon wasn’t there and went to her auto-shop a few hours ago to do some work. Instead of feeling irritated at Taeyeon, she actually suddenly felt worried for her fiancé.

 

‘It’s Sunday and she’s still working, why though?’

 

“You should have texted me first before you drive all the way here, it would have save your gas.”

 

“Ah that… It totally slipped my mind…”

 

“Aiiieee… you miss that midget that much?! Then what are you waiting for? Go get your stupid midget! She’ll be at the garage till the end of working hours.”

 

“Yah! Taeyeon’s not stupid and she’s not a midget! You’re just tall!”

 

“Fine fine! Defend her! Go lovesick! Save the other lovesick fool over there!”

 

“Bye, Yul!”

 

Tiffany gave Yuri a huge smile before waving goodbye to her soon to be cousin one last time and began roaring the engine of her car back to life to make her way to Taeyeon’s auto-shop next.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany carelessly parked her car in front of Taeyeon’s auto-shop due to so much haste to finally see the person she badly misses these past two months. Her heart was beating rapidly and her palms are starting to get sweaty in too much anticipation.

 

She walked into the entrance of the garage with a small smile on her face. Tiffany wanted to surprise Taeyeon with her visit and hope that Taeyeon will find her action sweet and thoughtful that the latter would finally change her mind about her being a total grump and irrational woman. Tiffany even made sure that she also smiled at some of Taeyeon’s employee who saw her upon her arrival.

 

Tiffany suddenly felt something was off with the way almost everyone was looking at her but decided to shrug it off for the meantime. She made way to one of Taeyeon’s assistant mechanic that seems to be on break and went to ask the man about Taeyeon.

 

The man’s nervousness and slight hesitation to give her an answer made Tiffany to feel more uneasy which made her earlier feeling to fire up once again.

 

Tiffany carefully threaded her way towards one of the lifted car in the farthest corner of the garage. She stopped a few feet away and stood beside the bumper of one of the cars in there when she saw a glimpse of Taeyeon’s back.

 

Even just the sight of Taeyeon’s back made Tiffany smile to herself. She finds Taeyeon’s working attire so cool and the oil stain on the skin of her arms somehow looks totally charismatic and the sweaty loose strands of hair from her nape definitely look so damn hot.

 

Never in her life has that Tiffany badly wished that she’s a face towel except today. She wants to be that soft white towel that was wrapped around Taeyeon’s slender neck. She’ll gladly absorb all the sweat on her smooth skin and make her sweat some more again and she’ll gladly go her all over again.

 

‘Li— what? Oh my god what are you thinking Tiffany Hwang? Has your brain become much dirtier than grease pit here at Taeyeon’s garage?’

 

Tiffany’s thought was cut off when she heard Taeyeon’s voice, it seems like her fiancé was talking to someone at the moment so she stealthily takes another step forward to get a clearer sound of what Taeyeon could be possibly talking about with her client.

 

Tiffany almost wanted to dash in right beside Taeyeon and really makes herself cling into her like that towel when she heard a very feminine voice talking sweetly to her fiancé.

 

‘Stop talking like that to MY TAEYEON! !’

 

Tiffany almost loses her control when the woman in front of Taeyeon suddenly lifted her arm and daringly hooked it over Taeyeon’s neck.

 

‘That’s it! You’ll die today !’

 

But Tiffany suddenly froze on her tracks when she gets to hear what Taeyeon had to say to the woman that’s clinging on to her very neck.

 

“Well my service is sure one of the best… in our village… but I—“

 

Tiffany felt her heart shatter into millions of pieces once again but somehow the impact of this one is much greater than her first heart break. Or even that time when Taeyeon’s ex kissed her right in front of her because that time Tiffany still haven’t realized her own feelings for Taeyeon but now it’s all in a different level and having to witness Taeyeon that close to another woman is something Tiffany can’t bear to see with her own eyes. What’s more worst is that she heard Taeyeon flirting back and allowing that woman to whatever she wanted with her.

 

She feels like she really won’t be able to recover from this heartbreak that Taeyeon had brought upon her. Because Tiffany knew that she had never loved her ex more than how much she loves Taeyeon right now. Tiffany feels her heart clenched under her chest with every step she takes away from Taeyeon.

 

‘You’re stupid Tiffany! And so are you Kim Taeyeon!’

 

Tiffany’s hands clenched tightly around the stirring wheel as her emotions keeps on swirling around inside of her, she didn’t even noticed that she’s been crying for a while now as she drives herself back to her house. She only noticed the tears when it became hard for her to see the road she’s driving on.

 

She pulled over at the side of the road to wipe away her tears and get herself to calm down. Tiffany took deep breaths to calm her raging emotion and when she felt that she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter