Twenty-six

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little calm chapter for you guys!!!~~~

And BTW... the story is about to end soon!!!

Thanks for everything Guys!!!~~~

 

 

Chapter Twenty-six

 

 

The ride back to Tiffany’s house was extremely quiet, Taeyeon was driving their selves using her own car and managed to convince Tiffany that she’ll just have Yuri send back her car tomorrow morning after long minutes of convincing the latter.

 

But honestly Taeyeon thinks that the quietness is much better than awkwardness because that’s exactly what she and Tiffany was in earlier when they woke up from their nap after that y making love time they did.

 

And Taeyeon swears in the name of her precious toy car collections that nothing can never ever beat that moment when she found herself waking up later than Tiffany when she clearly promised to be the one to wake her up.

 

But who wakes up first wasn’t really what’s bugging Taeyeon, it was the fact that when she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was Tiffany’s soft gaze looking at her face and Taeyeon couldn’t stop from thinking now if Tiffany was actually staring at her while she sleeps. And she can’t absolutely get herself up to ask Tiffany what’s she’s thinking while the latter was looking at her.

 

“U-uhm…”

 

Taeyeon’s voice slight breaks from just waking up now.

 

“W-what time is it now, Fa…ny?”

 

“I-it’s half past six…”

 

“Oh… we still have time…”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“But I think we should start getting ready now…”

 

“Yeah… right…”

 

“Uhm, would you like to use the shower first?”

 

“Yeah… sure…”

 

“Uhm, would you like me to close my eyes first?”

 

Tiffany stared at her with wide confused eyes.

 

But Taeyeon was now lacking any idea on how to keep their situation less awkward. And the short one or two word reply from Tiffany isn’t really helping her at all to think of any.

 

“I mean you’ll get up from the bed… na-… and I’m na-ked too… and we only have one bed sheet. If you’ll take it with you I’ll be left here na-ked and cold.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Uhm, okay then you can take the bed sheet with you. Uhm, I’ll just hug your pillow, I mean I’ll use the pillow to cover my body! Not the one you used!”

 

‘! Stupid Kim Taeyeon!’

 

Taeyeon mentally punched herself for being a stupid blabber. How can she think so stupidly like this when they just woke up after having a very intimate moment together? She should have acted sweet and caring and lovely so Tiffany would fall in love with her in an instant!

 

But she can only get her brain to think at that level at the moment and in the end Tiffany stomped her way to the bathroom in her glory without taking the bed sheet, none what-so-ever.

 

And that completely knocked out the life in Taeyeon’s poor heart, she literally could have died from the beautiful sight of Tiffany’s body walking right in front of her very eyes.

 

‘! Stop it you ert!’

 

‘But damn! Admit it dude, she’s getting lovelier with each passing second. And damn those butts! I didn’t get the chance to love them earlier!’

 

‘Shut up !’

 

‘And damn! I’m the first to get to taste each and every part of her beautiful body… Damn, I’m so…’

 

Taeyeon stopped her stupid banter with her own mind and shifted her gaze towards the closed bathroom door. A small but full of pride and happy smile played into her lips.

 

‘I’m so damn lucky to finally have you in my life Tiffany Hwang.’

 

And at the same time at the bathroom, Tiffany was having the same mental war with herself. She can’t believe that Taeyeon caught her gawking at her beautiful sleeping face just like that.

 

‘Oh my god! Tiffany Hwang! You’re so shameless! And such a major creep! How could you embarrass yourself like that?’

 

‘As if sleeping with someone you said you hate the most isn’t any better than what you said, then I don’t know if we are the same person at all?’

 

‘Shut up! It’s your fault! You shouldn’t have stared at her like that!’

 

‘You’re stupid. Did you accidentally lose your brain at the same time when Taeyeon took your ity?’

 

‘Oh my god! I’m getting crazy!’

 

‘Just admit! You liked it, you loved it even! Every bit and every second of it!’

 

‘Oh my god!’

 

‘And you liked her peaceful sleeping figure right beside you.’

 

‘Oh my god!’

 

‘And you surely like the idea of having that kind of view every morning when you wake up.’

 

‘Oh my god!’

 

‘And now you think that Taeyeon is not that bad after all.’

 

‘Oh my god!’

 

‘And last but not the least, you think that meeting Taeyeon again after all these years were the best thing that had ever happened to your life.’

 

‘Oh my god!’

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was still occasionally throwing glances at the silent Tiffany over the rear view mirror. She was trying to formulate words inside her mind just to break this eerie and the now starting to feel awkward silence between her and Tiffany again but her stupid mind seemed to still haven’t comeback yet from its high from their earlier rendezvous.

 

But can Taeyeon blame herself? Not really, because she, herself still honestly wants to stay in that place for a little bit more. But at the same time she can’t help but to wonder if the reason why Tiffany is being silent like this was also because of the same reason she’s having right now.

 

Taeyeon could only mentally sigh with each passing second between them.

 

‘Fany… I’d rather have you screaming or being grumpy at me than this… I could irritate you again but I did promise to you earlier that I’d stop doing that and I don’t want to break my promise this early… God, what should I do?’

 

Taeyeon stole another glance at Tiffany but this time their eyes accidentally met through the mirror that made Taeyeon abruptly pull her eyes away from Tiffany.

 

It only takes a second but Taeyeon already got her heart crazily thumping inside her ribcage and Taeyeon is so damn sure that her face was also flushed red at the same time. Heck she could even start to feel her palms and armpits sweating from that short but intense gaze.

 

‘Calm down! Gosh don’t pee on your pants now, Kim Taeyeon! What’s wrong with you?’

 

‘What’s wrong with me? Hell, the woman I just made love a few hours ago is sitting a seat across from me and is totally ignoring my entire presence! How can I stay calm?!’

 

Taeyeon mentally pace palmed herself and ordered her inner self to focus on her driving if she don’t want to get their selves into any accident before she could even say those vows right in front of Tiffany.

 

After half an hour of silent driving, Taeyeon had successfully and safely brought their selves in front of Tiffany’s house. She parked her car beside the Hwang’s broad gate before taking a deep breath to get the courage to finally break the silence between them.

 

She already saw her father’s black Bentley neatly parked on the other side and Taeyeon couldn’t help but to feel a bit nervous with the thought that her own parents had reached the Hwang’s house before them but just decided to let go of it for now. She had other more important things to do.

 

“Fany… we’re here…”

 

Taeyeon gently said out to Tiffany who slightly jumped on her seat, the latter probably didn’t notice that they already reached their destination.

 

“Oh… sorry I was…”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter