Twenty-eight

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And Taeyeon will be the one to push her off!!!

Or not...

 

Here is Taeyeon's [or maybe author's...] lame excuse...

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty-eight

 

 

It’s been weeks since Taeyeon was feeling irritated, actually it’s been two months since she’s being like this. She can get easily irritated over the simplest things that sometimes she wondered if Tiffany’s irritation had rubbed off on her making her like this. But then again, Taeyeon thinks that the sudden change in her mood has really had something to do with Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon let out a long weary sigh as she thought of Tiffany again. It’s been a torturing six weeks since she had last seen her fiancé in person, six agonizing weeks without having to feel her warm hands, her soft lips and her…

 

Taeyeon abruptly stopped her brain from going to that place and just get contented with the reason that she’s just extremely missing her fiancé so much. Taeyeon smiled to herself as she recalled the name she just used for Tiffany.

 

‘My fiancé … I can’t believe it… Tiffany Hwang is really my fiancée and we’re getting married within two months…’

 

“Yah stop smiling to yourself like that you look like a lunatic!”

 

Taeyeon wiped off the smile on her face when she heard a very familiar voice disturbing the quietness of her office at the auto-shop.

 

“What are you doing here? I’m busy, so please…”

 

“Wow what a way to greet your oppa you ungrateful brat!”

 

Taeyeon glared at her loud cousin, she failed to notice that someone was trailing from his behind and her glared was immediately turned into a sweet smile when heard the other person’s voice.

 

“Oppa, stop teasing Taengoo! I told you that we shouldn’t come un-announce since she might be busy!”

 

“Shinhye! Hi! How are you? Come in and have a seat!”

 

“Tsch… this brat is only nice to women!”

 

Taeyeon ignore her cousin and escorted Shinhye to take a seat at the couch in her office.

 

“It’s now a nice day since you visit me today, Shinhye! So, What’s up?!”

 

Taeyeon’s attention was still only at Shinhye as she can see her cousin grumpily took his own seat across from them.

 

“Why are you bored? Well, it’s nothing much really… Taecyeon just suddenly miss you today and thought to make a surprise visit to you.”

 

Taeyeon’s head cocked to her side to look at her now looking elsewhere cousin.

 

“Aw… Taecyeon oppa missed me? I’m sorry for ignoring you oppa…”

 

“Tsch… who says I miss you… never!”

 

“Actually, Taec says he miss his adorable cousins and want to invite you and Yuri for a dinner if you two are available for it.”

 

“Aw… that’s so sweet of our Taec oppa!”

 

“Yah! Stop that cooing sound Kim Taeyeon! And you! You’re supposed to be on my side! Why are you telling me on my midget of a cousin?! I feel so betrayed! ”

 

Taeyeon and Shinhye smiled to each other as they witness a blushing Taecyeon in front of them. The two of them had a silent agreement to cousin some more and just went on with talking to each other.

 

“I would love to have a dinner with all of you but I’m actually very busy tonight…”

 

Taeyeon sadly sigh and looked at Shinhye before turning to meet her cousin’s eyes.

 

“It doesn’t have to be tonight, we can plan it for now and let’s see when everybody can be available.”

 

“That’s a nice idea, Shinhye.”

 

“Just send me a message about when are you free and I’ll gather the rest. Yuri says she’s okay whenever and she knows that it’s only you that quite busy these days. So just tell me later when you get to check your schedule, Okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

But Taeyeon suddenly remembered something and she immediately like the idea her brain suddenly came up with.

 

“Oh! I remember something! Tiffany will be back in three days, this Saturday to be exact. How about we have our dinner by then? Let’s invite her for dinner and her friend Yoona? My work were all probably done by then.”

 

“I like that idea! Me and Taec still hasn’t met your lovely fiancé!”

 

Taeyeon smiled at Shinhye’s compliment.

 

“I can’t believe it! Our Taengoo is finally getting married!”

 

“Tsch! She should be! She’s already that old!”

 

“Yah I’m just a year older than Yuri! Why aren’t you people pushing her so much as you all did to me?!”

“Because Yuri didn’t almost turned into a nun when she first broke-up with her first boyfriend, un-like you, midget!”

“Whatever!”

“And it’s good news to me that you decided to get married before the year end! Meaning, me and Shinhye can also get married any month next year without having to wait that long, right baby?”

Taeyeon cringed when she saw Taecyeon greasily winked at his fiancé but was also happy at the same for them.

“Oppa stop teasing Taengoo, okay? I’m really happy for you Taeng. I’m glad that you finally found the one for you! I wish you two all the happiness!”

“Thanks, Shinhye! I actually didn’t think twice anymore when Tiffany’s Dad demanded me to take responsibility to his daughter because that will be so stupid of me to object. Because for me, Tiffany is the kindest and most loyal person I’ve ever met and there are other good traits about her, like she’s sweet and charming and so on and on! I just can’t tell it all to you because the list is just so long!”

Taeyeon smiled widely at Shinhye and the latter could only smiled back knowingly at her, giving her a silent understanding that she knows what she meant.

“I’m happy to see you so happy, Taeyeon and most of all… to see you so in love again.”

Taeyeon once again gave Shinhye and her cousin the biggest and most sincere smile she could muster in hope that her loved ones could see how much she’s feeling ecstatic about getting married to her first crush and her first love, Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was going back to her auto-shop again for the entire afternoon after she had spent her whole morning at the farm supervising the on-going construction of the cattle barn and most importantly the construction of her cabin.

 

She just recently hired a team of architects that would design their future home. Taeyeon want the original cabin to be still there because it was a very memorable place for her. She just ask the team to have some extension into it, like have a an actual kitchen and dining area, expand the living room a bit, a decent entertainment room, a few addition room for the near future and make her room a bit larger for her and Tiffany.

And she definitely didn’t forget to tell her architect the most important one, and that is the walk in closet for Tiffany. She secretly asked Yoona ang Aunt Seokyung about Tiffany dream house and both gave her the same answer, there’s gotta be a walk in closet in there and everything will be beautiful in Tiffany’s eyes.

 

The construction on Taeyeon’s cabin had already begun and soon it won’t be a simple cabin anymore. The place will soon become their home and she really can’t wait to show Tiffany the final product. She just hope that everything will go without a hitch and the construction will be done by the time they comeback from their wedding.

Taeyeon smiled at the thought of her most important project. That she momentarily forgot about her other task and that she’s still currently plague with works from the two businesses she have since she have to run another errand for her father for the last two days.

 

And last night was the worst night ever in her entire existence since she had missed the dinner her cousins had planned for all of them and especially for her and Tiffany. Her smile slowly disappears in her lips as guilt and worry starts to creep into her chest.

 

But what else can she do when her father suddenly called her and asked her to attend another dinner party slash gathering of his fellow business associates that he can’t turn down but can’t possibly attend to since he’s still not feeling well.

 

So in the end Taeyeon need to attend the gathering in behalf of her father and how ironic that night turned out to be for Taeyeon when her stupid cellphone had decided to drown itself from the toilet bowl when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter