One

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short preview ...

And a little idea about Tiffany's character's nature... ^-^

 

 

Chapter One

 

 

Tiffany woke up this morning feeling rather empty. She feels like she’s only waking up every morning to go to her work and nothing more. Her daily routine only consist of home and work, she felt her life is starting to feel worthless.

 

“Good morning, sweetheart!”

 

Her thought was cut off as she heard her father greeted her and motioned her to take her seat in their dining table.

 

“Morning, Dad.”

 

She takes her seat in front of her Dad and at the same time a cup of warm coffee and plate of toast, eggs and bacon was placed in front of her.

 

“Thanks, Dad!”

 

“You’re welcome, sweetie! By the way your birthday is up… it’s next week to be exact, do you already have plans?”

 

Tiffany looked up and met with her father’s eyes. She totally forgot her own birthday and it was already that soon.

 

Upon hearing that her birthday is fastly approaching, and it only means one thing, she’s getting a year older, and Tiffany felt emptier more than ever and then it finally dawn into her the reason why.

 

It’s because she still doesn’t have a love life.

 

Most of her friends are already in a stable relationship, some are even now married, some already have a kid and some are expecting.

 

But her, the popular girl from high school till college, is single and has been single for who knows how long.

 

Tiffany has no one and absolutely have no life in the field of love or whatsoever… as in zero… nada…

 

“If you still have no plans on your birthday, then would like to celebrate it at Jeongseon? We could also use it a chance to visit your grandpa.”

 

Tiffany couldn’t make out the words her father has just told her because her mind is busy thinking about other things.

 

“Tiffany?! Tiffany!”

 

“Huh?! You’re saying something, Dad?”

 

“You’re spacing out again… if you continue being like that, boys will be scared of you!”

 

Tiffany played with the bits of bacon on her plate upon hearing what her father has just recently told her.

 

‘They already are, Dad…’

 

She let out a sigh before looking up at her father.

 

“I don’t have any plans yet Dad. But if you want to celebrate it at grandpa’s farm, I might need to check on my office first if I have a loose schedule.”

 

“If you still haven’t checked the calendar sweetie, then allow me again to inform you. Your birthday falls on Saturday, we could leave early in the morning that day or if you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter