9

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hours have passed like a minute, but Baekhyun is still locked himself in my room.


I cant deny the fact that Im kind of annoyed because its my freaking room and yeah, he always do it since years ago and I am still not used to it. The only way to make him out of my room is to apologize or to make things right and he will give in. But in this case, what should I do to make things right ?

"Its okay, he will come out by tomorrow morning, he probably has fall asleep" my dad said as he tapped my shoulder and leaves to his room with my mum. I watch both of them get into their room while playing joke to each other. I swear they are the cutest couple I have ever seen. They have aged but they still act like a young one. I am so lucky to have them, and the other parents too.

I look over Baekhyun's parent who cuddling on the big couch with a blanket wrapped around them. Baekhyun's mum has fallen asleep in his embraced while his father is still watching the soccer match. I looked at them in awed and wonder, how am I going to be when I am married ? Can I be like them ?

As far as I know, or as seen on tv screen, married couple used to fight and get divorced. Well, I have seen them fight but they will forgives each other in a second after- which is a good thing to see. Im glad they are not like typical couple out there.

But here it is, Byun Baekhyun which is so different than usual. I wonder if he is a guy because he act like a girl whenever he get upset to me. I sighed as I stand infront of my door after realized that he locked the door from the inside. I leaned my body on the door as I think of open the door by using the spare key, but a milisecond after, I decide not to. It is better to leaves him for awhile now. He will get better eventually.

I take out my phone and find that Chanyeol leaves me heaps of messages to me about an hour ago. I smiled at the thought of him thinking of me right now. Messages like-

What are you doing ?

Have you done the work for the history project ?

Are you still with Baekhyun ? ;-;

REPLY MEEEEE

I chuckled and about to reply to him before my phone beeping, meaning another message coming in from Chanyeol-

Im infront of your house.

-and at this moment, I feels myself getting anxious at the thought of his problem with his father. I quickly run to the main door, didnt even care the loud noises Im making eventhough the others have fallen asleep. I could feel the cold night wind hit me as I only wear my pajama which is kind of thin. I embraced myself as I run to infront of my house, finding Chanyeol typing something with his phone in his hand as he leaned on his car.

I breath out and fog come out from my mouth. Its much colder than I thought.

"C-Chanyeol" I called out his name and he looked up to me, his eyes slightly widened before he quickly take his steps to me and embraced my cold body. He hold me gently as he take off his hoodie and put it on me. "Its cold" he said before holding onto my shoulder and look straight to my eyes. I feels warm take over me.

"You should wear something to make you warm" he frowned and I just smiled. "Gomawo, Chan" I tilted my head and blinked my eyes. He scoffed before leaning back and tucked his hand into his pockets. "You're using aegyo, now ?"

I pouted. "I cant do that ?" I smile in playful manners before poking his shoulder with my finger. "To you ?" I grinned as he ruffles my hair. "Stop pouting" his hand run from my hair to my cheeks as he cupped my face. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter