23

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week have passed and Baekhyun is getting better but- not completely fine though..

I sighed once again when I see him eating his vitamin, "Doctor said that you eat too much of that thing.." "But he said that I need to consumed this everyday" he said and I rolled my eyes. I have been listening to that for almost everyday whenever Im trying to stop him from eating those pills.

"Ouh ? What are you doing here?" he suddenly ask me, making me confused, "What ? I cant sit here ? I thought Im your wife?" I grinned to him.

"Its passed afternoon" he pouted, "You didnt make lunch today ? Im craving for your kimchi stew" he dropped his shoulders as he blinked at me.

"Nope, aegyo not gonna work" I laughed, literally lying because he never fails to make me squealing in the inside whenever he acting cute infront of me. "You should start cooking by now though.." he mumbled as he traced an invincible line on my thigh using his finger. "Touchy" I said and slap his hand away.

"Mum will be here in any minute and the good news is she bring along food~" I sing and he shout 'yes' by himself. "Ouh right- dont you need to meet doctor for the check up today ?" I asked as I passes him a bag of chip. He gladly grab it and tear it open before munching a handful of chips. I gasped at the scene and I take back the chips from his hand, "Yah-" "Can you eat properly ?!" "I am !" he said with his mouth still full of chips, "No, you're not" I said before munch on some.

"But Im hungryyyy" he whined, "I am too" I stucked out my tongue before the bell ring. We both frozed before slowly smiling wide, "Im going to open that door, first !" 

"BAEKHYUN, NO ! ITS MY MUM !" I screamed before running to catch up with him to the front door. I grab his shirt from the back and accidently choked his neck. "Ackk-" "Ouh- sorry!" I laughed before letting him go. He glared at me before cupping my face and peck my lips. "Thats for bullying me" "Whaaa-" "I will open the door-" 

"NO !" I grab his hand to stop him but he spun me around as the bell rings once again. He hug me tight by the neck like a wrestle and I struggled to let myself free. "Yah ! Let me go you freak !" I slap his hand numerous times but he just grinned as he bring me along when he open the door. 

"Hello mom ! - . . . . . err, who are you ?" Baekhyun awkwardly said as his hand slowly loosened around mine. I coughed a few times before giving him a hard slap on his back, "Yah !" I screamed, "Ouch- Jihae !"

"What ?!"

"You hurt me !"

"You almost choked me to death, Byunbaek"

"You started it first, dont you ?"

"You little-"

A loud obvious fake coughed stopped our little bickering and we both turned to the person who is standing infront of the door. I cant see him because Im standing next to the door. "Ouh- Im sorry. My wife is a little.." Baekhyun make a small round using his finger next to his head, signalling that Im crazy. I slap the back of his head and he groaned, "YAH!" "YAH TO YOU BACK !"

Once again, the person at the outside coughed again followed with a grinned. "Did I interrupt someting ?"

"Ouh- no no no ! Do you need help or something ?" Baekhyun asked and I push him out of the way to look at the person. "Err Im actually looking for-.."

"Seungcheol ?" My eyes widened like an owl when I see him. ". . .Nam Jihae" he finished his words before a smile creeps on his face. "You are here" he happily said and I nod. "Yeah.. woah how long has it been ?" I asked, more to myself. "You look for me ?"

"Yes, its like- finally. Its so hard to find you"

"Why am I feeling that I am the one who interrupting this.." Baekhyun said and I grinned. "Im sorry, Baekhyun, this is my old friend, Choi Seungcheol" Baekhyun extend his hand to shook hand with his, "Byun Baekhyun, her husband. May I ask your purpose of finding my wife ?" He asked in curious.

"Ouh.. he is that Baekhyun ?" Seungcheol smirked and Baekhyun turned bewildered plus a bit of anger, "What do you mean by that Baekhyun ?"

"Yah.." I put my hand around his and brings him closer to me because he looks like he is going to throw a punch toward Seungcheol's face in any second. "Im here to meet my old friend, ofcourse"

"I have been with her since forever and I dont even know you" Baekhyun said, "Who are you, really ?"

"Im sorry, can you wait here for awhile ?" I said to Seungcheol.

"Uhh.. sure ?" Seungcheol said and I shoot him a smile before close the door for a moment. Baekhyun pulled me into our room before shoved my hand away and glared at me, "Who is he ? Be honest with me" his voice turned stern as he point his finger to my face. I calmly grab his hand down and take a deep breath, "We were in the same school, Byun Baekhyun. It just you never bumped onto him in the school and I happen to save him from an accident. Thats it"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter