2

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Messages and endless missed call from him.


I get tired of listening my phone ringing through days and night. By times, I just feels like throwing my phone to the wall so it would stop ringing. But its an expensive phone- just who would dare to do that ?

I keep the phone in silent- but it will vibrate and move around the table. Making a much more annoying sounds.

"Dinner's ready~" My mum peaked her head through the slightly open door. "Hey~ what are you doing ? I though you have cleaned up your room already" she said after seeing me lying on the bed. Doing.. nothing.

"I just take a moment to rest mum"

"A moment means an hour to you, girl" 

"Muummm" I whined and she shake his head slowly. "Ouh, by the way- Baekhyun called me and he told me that you wont pick up his calls- why ? he sounds so.. uhm worried ?"

"Tell him Im busy"

"Girl, are you fighting with him ? He's a nice guy !"

"Im not, okay ?" I groaned and kicked my leg in the air. "Lets talk over dinner, come on ! Its going to get cold~" she sing and leave the door open. Which is one of the thing that I hate the most.

I head to the kitchen and already see my parents enjoying their dinner. I take a seat next to my mum and she get my dinner ready. "So, I heard about Baekhyun calling your mum ?"

"Ouh mum ! You told dad ?" 

"No secrets between us, Jihae" she grinned. "Plus, its not a big deal. Its Baekhyun- he is literally a family. So why not ? Are you sure you are not fighting ?"

"You fight with him ?"

"Mum, dad, Im trying to eat my dinner right here" I whined again and they slightly laughed.

"Just tell the truth and we will stop, girl" My dad said and I ended up staring at the food. I may be whining like this- but my feelings are hurting. 

I am hurting like-.. hell. Its not even a day right here and I already miss him to death. How can I actually lives without seeing him any longer ? I guess I already regret it- breaking up with him. I looked at my phone vibrating and see his name on the screen.

Byun B H

With a heart sign at the end of his name. I keep staring at it until it stop vibrating, but seconds after it started to move around again. I sighed and my mum take the opportunity to grab my phone and hit the green button.

"Mum-" "Hello, sweety ! Its me, I guess you want to talk to your Jihae ? Ouh sure ! There you go" My mum said and extend his hand to handed the phone to me. I looked at him in disbelief and shock. Baekhyun probably dont have a chance to answer to any of her questions and I am totally not ready to talked to him.

"What are you doing mum-" "Dont make him wait, Jihae" My dad cut off my words and I frowned as I look at my phone. Baekhyun is waiting for at the other line. I wonder if he feels the same like me.

My heart clenched at the moment. 

"Fine" I say weakly and grab the phone from her hand. I stands up and leaves to my room- not forgetting to lock it so my parents wont listen to our conversation.

"Hello ?"

"Ouh- hello ? Jihae ?"

"Im here" I said in a weak tone, I sit on my bed as I stared to the sky full with stars through the open windows. "What do you want, Baek ?"

"Do you really need to ask that question ?"

"Baekhyun, I told you once, we are nothing. Why are you keep calling me-" "We are nothing ?" he said in bewildered. "Ji, we have been friend since forever and- we loves each other for you know how long ! and you say we are nothing ?"

"Baekhyun.. dont you get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter