13

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jihae" 

He said my name in disbelief. I gulped and lower my head, tightened up my heart and get ready to whatever that is coming next. His hand in mine slowly loosened, enough to make my heart scattered apart. He suddenly smirked, "You're kidding" he slightly laughed but I keep on silent. That laugh of him slowly faded as seconds ticked by.

It turned silent, so silent that my ears hurt. "Its real" he said, more to himself. His eyes trembled as he pulled his hand slowly from mine. "You are not kidding" he said slowly. I keep on blaming myself for saying the truth at this time, because everything is too much for me right now.

"Chan.." I said and about to grab his hand, but he moved his hand away from me. "Chanyeol, please. Not now.." The tears in my eyes are threatened to fall out again, but I tried my best to hold it in. I dont want to lost him, no, not again. "Please.. I didnt meant to leave you like this- trust me !" I said, slightly screamed to make him believe in me. 

"I come back to you, Jihae. Hoping I could live the rest of my life with you. After every obstacle that I faced in order to meet you like this, you-" he stop and take a deep breath, "-You're heartlessly saying that you are getting married ?" he scoffed. "Really ? Nam Jihae ?" he glared at me and I could feels myself shrinking. Now, I am scared of him, but still.. I could never let him go from me ..atleast not like this.

"I told you I didnt meant it, Chan. You didnt believe in me ?" My broken voice could be heard.

"I told you to wait !" He screamed, "I wait, Chanyeol ! I did !" I screamed my heart out and my chest went up and down. "I wait.. I never stop waiting for you to appear infront of me" I soften. He stared at me for a long time before he stands on his feet, "I should have known, Ji. I should have known" he said as he turned, I grab his hand tight making he stop on his track. "I-Im scared- of losing you again. Chan, please.. please stay" I begged but he never turned to look at me.

"Do you really think I want to do this ? I do this for my parents, Baekhyun's parents and Baekhyun himself. I know I am going to hurt you but- you know I dont have any choice.. right ?"

It take a few seconds for him to hold my hand back. He take a few backsteps before quickly turned and pulled me to his embraced. My eyes tremble at his sudden action. I really thought he's going to leave me a second ago but he didnt. "Im selfish.. didnt I ?" he whisper. I shook my head no and throw my hand around him. "You are not, Chan. Dont say it that way"

"You have a reason for doing this..right ?" he asked and I nod.

"You didnt cheated on me, right ?" he asked and I shook my head no. "I never thought of cheating on you" I whisper and nuzzled to his neck. "You still love me ?" he asked and it slightly hurt me when him underistimated my feelings to him. "I love you, Chanyeol." I confessed and feels him hug me even tighter. "I love you too, sweetheart. What should I do to make you mine forever.." he mumbled and a tear slipped out from my eyes.

"Stay" I said and broke the hug. "Im ..exhausted" I said, I could feel how heavy my eyes is. My body feels so weak after being tied for hours. "Then sleep" he gently lead me to leaned on my bed and grab the blanket to wrapped me in it. "I will stay" he run his finger through my hair, "If that what can I do to make you mine, sweetheart" he kissed my forehead and held my hand gently. "Stay" I said and he nod, smiling softly. I slightly smiled and close my eyes, drifting myself to dreamland.

 

 

I slightly flinched when I feel sting around my wrist. I shot my eyes open and see Baekhyun helding my hand with bandaged in his other hand. "Baek.." I said with my sleepy voice. I sighed and moved to a better position. "What.. are you doing?" I asked, eye-ing him taking out things from the aid-kit. "Healing your bruised wrist. They tied you ?" he asked and I frowned at the memory. "Sorry for remind you" he said and I just smile softly. "Its okay" I whisper and blinked my sleepy eyes. I still leaning on the pillow when he treated my wounds. 

It takes me a moment for me to realize whats missing. "Where's Chanyeol ?" I asked and he frozed for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter