12

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"Anyone in there ?!" I flinched and awake from my unconciousness. I didnt even realized I have gone unconcious after pretending to be one for a long time. My eyes shot open but all I can see is fade light from the thin fabric around my head. The thin fabric is still covering my eyes and another to cover my mouth.

THUMP THUMP

"NAM JIHAE !"

My heart skip a beat at the very, very familiar voice from afar who is calling my name. "JIHAE, YOURE IN THERE ?!" I find that there is no one around here at this time, I take the chance to move around, trying to loose the rope around me and escape myself, but once again, its hopeless. I feel so weak and drained out.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"JIHAE !"

Im in here. Im in here, please please help me get out of here ! How badly I wanted to say it but I cant, I cant do anything at all except for being scared like this, all alone and not knowing what might come next. "I will be there ! I promise Ji ! Just wait a moment !" he screamed, obviously sound in panic and worried. I burst into tears of fear and worried. No, dont do anything stupid. They might hurt you..

I moved around till my wrist hurts, but I dont even care anymore. I groaned and kicked my leg in the air until I fall to the floor along with the chair that is attached to me. My head hit the ground hard that I feels so dizzy and almost unconcious but I managed to come to my sense.

"C-Chanyeol.." I mumbled Chanyeol's name without I realised it, I keep on mumbling his name through the fabric that is covering my mouth. "Help..." I shut my eyes closed and burst into tears of longing. 

"Someone here ! Quick ! Get her and hide her at another place" My breath hitched and a moment after I feels hand around me taking me free off the rope, I struggled with the hands but one of them slapped my head hard, making me feels another dizzy hit my head. It sting. My cheek, my heart. "Shut up or you will be killed !" he screamed and my body tensed. He brought me like I am some kind of rice sack to another place. 

"Let me go" I cried and muffled through the fabric again. "please, let me- agh!" he throwed me and I get ready for an impact but unexpectedly I fall on a bed instead. "Stay quiet, you dont want your lover to be hurt.. right ?" he warned and smirked before I hear a sound of door closed.

No.. no no ! Dont hurt Baekhyun. Dont hurt him, dont hurt anyone !

I cant imagined of him getting hurt. He is a soft and fragile guy to me, I could never imagined of him full of bruises and hurt. Bloody Byun Baekhyun have never crossed in my mine- scratch it ! I cant even imagined him to be one ! I can never let them hurt Baekhyun. I dont want anyone to be hurt because of me..

The scene of Baekhyun laughing and smiling flashed in my mind. Making its hurt to know that they are going to hurt that Baekhyun. That smile.. please dont lose that smile, Baekhyun..

My body is trembling violently, my hand and leg is tied to another rope and I know its hopeless to escape like before. My breath become uneven due to the great fear in my whole body. I want to be out of here so badly. Many things keep wandering in my head. Im going to die. Baekhyun is going to die. My parents will be in depressed. No one will be happy ever again. Sadness for the whole life in the future. No.. no more Park Chanyeol, the love of my life.

"Move ! argh !" I hear someone groaned in pain, obviously the voice that I hear the last time. I leaned up and groaned again, hoping he would hear to my cries. "Where's my Ji- argh !" No ! no, please dont hurt him. God, I could feel the pain, it so unbearable but I could do nothing but cry my heart out. I grab my hand into a fist. I am physically and emotionally hurt, everything is hurting me.

I hear the door opened and a loud gasped, followed with a few groan. I blink my eyes, trying to see the scene and him. I shook my head around and feels the bed sinking at my left side. My eyes slightly widened when a hand is touching me, pulling the fabric off my mouth. I flinched and screamed. I keep on struggling whenever that hand trying to touch me. "Dont touch me ! Go away ! Go awa- ha-" Second after, a pair of hands pulling me to an embrace, making me frozed and stop screaming.

The hug getting tighter and much more desperate, my breath hitched. What.. what is happening ? My hands keep on trembling until that hand holding it still. "Im sorry" That voice gives sounds of cries as well. Its broken. Its deep. Its sound so familiar. Its.. Its Chanyeol. Its.. Park Chanyeol.

"Its me, Ji. Its Chanyeol. Im sorry, Im so so sorry" he hug me tighter by pulling my head to his shoulder. "C-..C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter