15

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stared at my reflection on the huge mirror. The white wedding dress that I choose on the day I was kidnapped is on me, with a bouguet of white roses in my hand. A white ribbon is tied around the flowers. It looks so beautiful. I.. look so beautiful. My hair, my face, my everything looks so different and perfect.

Is that actually me who I am looking at ?

That reflection show that I am smiling, but why I cant feel it ? Am I happy ? My eyes fall on a pair of hands that is slowly s around my waist from the back. I could see Baekhyun leaning his chin on my shoulder with a smile on his face. We look so happy, what.. why.. ouh- right..

Its our wedding.

"You look so beautiful, Ji" he whisper and I could feels myself blushing. "N-no.. Im not" I said and turned to other side when I feels his breath tickled my neck. My heart beating so fast, to the point it feels hurt. I really dont get it. Everything is so blur yet so real.

"Yes, you are beautiful, sweetheart. Are you ready ? Should we go now ? They have been waiting for so long" he said, still wrapping his hands around me. He moves to the right and left gently as he humming to sweet song. I keep on staring at the reflection of us and I still cant believe it.

"Should we ?" he asked again and I nod. "Yeah, we should" I said and stared a little longer at the mirror. I turned to Baekhyun and frozed for a moment, I look up, to the right and left but he is nowhere in the room. I swear he was here a second ago. I just shrugged it off and head to the big white door, I open it and bright light appear, making everything white and bright. I shut my eyes closed when the bright lights hurt my eyes.

When I open my them back, I find myself slowly walking on a red carpet. I blinked my eyes in confusion and turned to my hand that is linked with another hand. I follow the hand and find it is actually my father. He is smiling so wide and proud to me. I unconciously smile back to him and look to the front. I see Baekhyun waiting at the end of the way with that smile that could melt thousand of girls out there. He is getting closer and closer until he extend his hand to me.

My father let my hand go and nod to me, approving me to go with Baekhyun. I extend my hand to the air and Baekhyun gently wrapped his hand around mine. Our eyes never left each other, he pulled me to his side and we faced each other for a very, very long time.

Its like all we need to do is standing like this, as if there is no one around looking at us.

"Jihae" I blinked my eyes, its not his voice. His lips never move and that voice called out my name again. I look down at our hands, Baekhyun's grip getting tighter at the both hands. I frowned when it starting to hurts me. "Jihae !" I quickly turned to the voice. I could see Chanyeol standing a few feet away from us.

I dont know why but my inner side of me keep saying things. Take another step closer Chanyeol. Take me out of here. Just another and one step closer and we are done. My eyes trembled and the next thing I knew is the tears already fall to my cheeks. "Chanyeol.."

"Dont leave me, Ji" Chanyeol beg as he get on his knees. "Chan- what are you-" "Come back to me, please. Lets run away if that is the only answer that we can do to be together" my eyes widened at his statements. "Chanyeol- people is looking-" I said but then I realised that there is no one in here, except for empty chairs and the three of us. My breath hitched. What in the world are we doing right now ?

"Jihae, please !" His beg getting much more serious when he grab one of my hand. Now, my right hand is with Chanyeol wile the other is with Baekhyun who is still smiling to me. He smiles as if nothing is happening to us right now. The tears endlessly flow out as I change my gaze to Baekhyun and Chanyeol repeatly. What should I do ? Why is this happening to me ? 

"Jihae" Baekhyun finally said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter