3

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"See that light-blue house over there ?" 

 

"Yeah, I can see it clearly" he said as he tilted his head higher. "Thats my house. Or should I say- was" I grab onto my bag tightly. "I lived there until the day before yesterday.." I said as we walked closer to the house.

"It looks new though ? Are you sure you have lived here for a long time ?" he asked and I nod. "My dad hired someone to painted the house since its going to be sold.." I sighed "I really hope we can keep this house forever"

"Should I buy this house then ?"
 
I looked to him who is staring to the house. "You what ?" "I will definitely buy this house when I grown up, what do you think ?" he turned to me.

"Its great ! I can always come here by then, reminiscing the memories" I smiles and he give me his. "Sure, you can because that is my intention in the first place"

We both turned to the house and smiled like an idiot. Imagining ourselves around here when we already grown up. How wonderful its going to be ? 

"I cant believe on how fast we get along well together" he said and I nod, agreeing on his words. I am myself cant believe it either. "Dont you want to meet anyone here ?" he asked and we started to walked away from there. "Like your friends maybe"

I frowned when it remind me to Baekhyun. "They are obviously in school right now, Chan"

"Right" he smirked. "But you still can meet him when school ended"

"Him ? How did you know its a he ?" He just shrugged his shoulder to my question. "Just guessing around, I though you has a boyfriend"

"Correction- ex-boyfriend. To be exact"

He scoffed "No wonder you cried last night, I can tell- scratch it- everyone can tell that you have gone through a breakup recently"

I groaned and lower my head. "Its not like I wanted to break up with him"

"Then why ?"

"Im leaving, Chan. I dont think we can stay like that when I live far from here"

He looked in me in disbelief. "Are you trying to say that you breaking up with him eventhough you still loves him ? Thats nonsense !"

"I know" I slightly laughed to hide my feelings. Talking about him is not a good thing for me to do right now. I am literally can see Baekhyun and I around here. There is so much memories to bear. My heart just cant take it.

"Im such a fool, aren't I ?" I smirked while hit small pebbles with my foot. 

"You're supposed to break up with someone because you're not in love with them, not because you're completely in love with them"

I just smiles to his statement. "Lets go there" I pointed to a cafe where I always hang out with Baekhyun. Its the best place to spent my free time because its not too far from my house. "Im a regular and they always give me discount on the coffees"

He frowned "I dont drink coffees"

"Why ?"

"Just because" 

"Well- juice it is. Lets go"

 


We ended up staying at the cafe until late afternoon. I could see students from my old school walking home infront of the cafe. And the though of Baekhyun walked passed here really freaked me out.

"You look anxious" Chanyeol finished his mango juice. He follow my gaze and both of us looked to the outside, looking at the students. "What are you looking at ?" he asked and I come to my sense.

"Ouh- nothing" I change my gaze to my americano and smile awkwardly. "Scared he might see you here ?" he twitched his eyebrows.

How can he read me so easily ?

"Should we leaves then ?" God, he so thoughful. "Should we ?" I asked and he nod, grabbing his bag and mine along before slung them over his shoulder.

But I dont know how cruel life is when we bumped onto Baekhyun right infront of the entrance. Baekhyun's eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter