Meet the Neighbors: Part 1

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

During the drive back to my house, Noona wouldn’t shut up about the neighbors and how she’d love to meet the one who convinced her little brother to leave the house of his own free will.  -_-  It’s not that amazing. 

 

I thought back to Feminine and Emotionless from the mall.  I never got their names, but hopefully I’ll never have to see them again.  I regret when I told them I’d do anything, when I said that, they shared this evil knowing look.  shudders

 

By the time we reached the house, it was nearly 5pm.  We were out for a long time.

 

“Give me the keys, I need to use your bathroom real quick. While I’m gone, let your neighbors know we’re here.”  She ran off to relieve her bladder

 

How could she leave me?  What did I ever do to deserve this?  Once I ring their doorbell, my pride will be the equivalent of a shriveled up banana peel in the sun.  That devil woman, sometime I doubt whether I’m related to her.

 

I reluctantly walked up their porch step and rang the bell before leaning against the wall.  I was watching the door of my house, waiting for the she-devil to emerge from the depths of the-wtf?  Nevermind…

 

I heard thundering footsteps from inside.  Could they get any louder?  They sound like a herd of elephants on stampede.  I could hear them shouting as well.

 

“I’ll get it!”

 

“No, I’ll get it!”

 

“Don’t push, you maggot-!”

 

“Maggots have ?”

 

“Shut up-“

 

“-GET YO OFFA MY-“

 

“-Wait. Who is that?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Do they do this every time the doorbell rings?  I can imagine the six of them pressed up against the door, trying to see who rang the bell.

 

“I can’t see his face, he’s looking the other way,”

 

“Do we know him?”

 

“Hey, isn’t that Yoongi-hyung?”

 

“He has pink hair ,”

 

“Puh-lease, I would know my baby’s body anywhere,”

 

The who just said that would have lost his by know if I knew who he was.

 

“Your baby? Who the hell said you could call him that?”

Are they just gonna sit there and talk?  And how long does it take a girl to use the restroom?  I rang the bell again, making sure my face couldn’t be seen from their angle.

 

“Out of the way,”  The door was opened by an annoyed-looking Taehyung, aka V

 

“Who the hell are y…” his eyes widened

 

I raised an eyebrow, “I’m the old dude who lives across the street and eats radishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner,” I stated flatly while giving him the ‘ really’ look.

 

“Y-yoongi-hyung?!?”

 

Yasss betch

 

“What? Where?”

 

V was shoved aside by his housemates and I was now face-to-face with the resident corrupted child, Jungkook.

 

“Damn, hyung…you’re looking fiiiiine-“ Namjoon smacked him upside the head

 

“Oww…”

 

Just then, Noona decided to emerge from the depths of hell come out of the house.  They sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter