Meeting People

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N   FINALLYYYYY A REAL UPDATEEEE !!!!!!!!   IM SO SORRY BUT HERE WE ARE, ITS REALLY LATE HERE AND I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY TMRW BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE FOR U ALL SO ENJOYYY~~~  ;))))))  {crappy title btw}

---

NAMJOON POV

 

“What is going on?!?” I bellowed.  Seriously, what the hell has gotten into these kids?  I groaned as Taehyung sat on my stomach.

 

“Woah! Hey what are you doing?!” Jin came rushing down the stairs.  When he saw my face, his expression turned sour.  Okay seriously, what did I do?  Jin came towards us and slowly peeled the two maknaes off of me.  I immediately got up and dusted myself off.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you guys?”  I glared at them

 

“What’s wrong with us? What’s wrong with you?”
 

“Excuse me? What did I ever do to you?” I retorted

 

“Oh wouldn’t you like to know?” growled Jungkook

 

How dare this brat speak to me like that?  “Hey-“

 

“Namjoon.” Jin interrupted, his face looked more serious than ever.

 

“What?”  The word came out more like a statement.  Suddenly Hoseok came trudging down the stairs; he looked furious.

 

“Go…” he looked down.  I could tell he was really angry, “Just go clean your room.”

 

I wanted to say something but decided to just shut up and listen for once.  Before I went up the stairs, I asked, “Where’s Jimin by the way?”

 

They all wordlessly glared at me, “Sheesh…” I muttered before continuing up.

 

DOWNSTAIRS

 

“He needs to pay…” muttered Hoseok

 

“No…just…” Jin focused his gaze on each of the others, “We don’t want any problems. We moved here because the last place was too much. So let’s just enjoy ourselves here, and get along with everyone.” They lapsed into silence; Jin obviously didn’t completely believe in what he just said. Just a few months ago each of the boys had been in a really bad situation.  That’s when they decided to forget everything and transfer.  They moved into a nice neighborhood in a nice house [A/N right about here is when I started yelling the beginning of No More Dream…], living next to the most one of the most precious people they’d ever met.

 

JIMIN POV

 

I wandered aimlessly around town, temporarily forgetting about everything that that was troubling me.  I thought back to Kyungsoo; what a cute kid.  If only Jungkook and Taehyung were like that…  Don’t get me wrong, they were at one point, but that was centuries ago.

 

A few minutes later, I stumbled upon a billiard lounge.  To be honest the only reason I went in was because I could hear G Dragon’s ‘Crooked’ blaring from inside.  Once inside, I was met with a large crowded room with rows and rows of pool tables.  The atmosphere was loud, but welcoming.  The majority of the people were probably somewhere around Yoongi’s age.  No, just don’t think about him right now.

 

Within seconds of entering, I was yanked over to a nearby table.  By a dinosaur.  Well he totally resembled a dinosaur.

 

“Okay! I go anther player!” the dinosaur exclaimed

 

“You can’t just take random strangers whenever you feel like it!” shrieked a small-eyed hamster-looking guy.

 

“I just did.” Dinosaur boy stuck his tongue out then turned to me, “Would you like to play a round with us? You totally should so the teams will be even. Oh, and by the way, my name’s Dongwoo, this is my boyfriend Hoya. That hamster guy with the tiny eyes is Sunggyu, the tall choding is Sungyeol, and that greaseball with the stupid haircut is Woohyun.”

 

Wow.  He managed to say that all in one breath.  I looked at each of the others in turn; Hoya gave me an apologetic smile, hamst-Sunggyu was busy glaring at Dongwoo, Sungyeol was being tall, and Woohyun was complaining.

 

“My haircut isn’t stupid! It’s not my fault gum got stuck in my hair!”

 

“Then whose fault is it?” questioned Hoya

 

“Uhh…” Hmm, I wonder why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter