Another side of Kim Taehyung

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

Oww…  The cut on my back from the other day must’ve reopened…  It hurt like a and I couldn’t stop the tears from gathering in my eyes when my back hit the lockers.

 

All I could do was stare in shock as V came out of nowhere and delivered a powerful punch to Jin’s jaw.

 

To be honest, I have no idea what just happened.  Jin left the classroom, I went after him to apologize for Kim Myung-ing-Soo’s behavior and make it clear that I wasn’t a manwhore.  I find him, and next thing I know, I’m being slammed into a row of lockers with a sudden pain blossoming in my lower back.  Then V comes out of nowhere with an expression of anger that could rival the Hulk’s.

 

I snapped out of my daze when V kneeled in front of me, all traces of anger gone and replaced with…concern?

 

“Are you okay hyung? What did he do to you?”

 

I really don’t know.  “I’m okay, it was just a misunderstanding.”  I said, looking back at Jin.  The words had just slipped out of my mouth before I could even think.

 

V led me away from Jin, and within seconds we were in the infirmary.

 

“Sit down,”

 

“Why?” I retorted.  Ew, the attitude.  If I was him, I would’ve slapped me by now.

 

“Just sit down hyung,” he said with a sigh

 

I reluctantly obliged.  “Why did you take me here?”

 

“Don’t think I didn’t notice you walking super slowly while clenching your teeth, you’re obviously hurting somewhere.”

 

I huffed and looked away.  “Shouldn’t you be in class right now?”

 

“I should be asking you the same thing Yoongi-hyung.”

 

“Just go away, I need to clean myself up,” I said I as I started to remove my uniform blazer.

 

 

TAEHYUNG POV

 

 

“Just go away, I need to clean myself up,”

 

I comfortable leaned against the wall by the bed.  “I’d rather not,”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, I think seeing you shirtless then getting detention for skipping class is way more worth it than actually showing up without seeing anything.”

 

“And I was just starting to like you a bit more…You better leave within the next five seconds unless you want to die,” he said with a deathly glare.  I find it amusing when he thinks he’s scaring me but it actually makes him look even more adorable.

 

“I’m not going anywhere.” I replied with a smirk spreading across my face

 

“Fine, just stand there, but if you come any closer, you won’t live to see tomorrow.”

 

“I can live with that,” a plan was formulating in my head, as my smirk grew wider.

 

He rolled his eyes, “I’m going to ignore you now,” and continued to undress.  This is going to be fun…

 

As he was ing the top buttons of his shirt, I put my plan into action.

 

“Wow Yoongi-hyung, I’d never imagined that you’d be stripping for me of your own accord…You must want me really badly…” He paused, I could see the blood rushing to his face as he furrowed his eyebrows.  Cute.  He looked down and continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter