New Neighbors

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

I just got the last box of my stuff inside before collapsing on the couch.  The moving process didn’t take that long because the house is already fully furnished, and I am more than ready to take a nap. 

Just as I was about to drift off, the doorbell rang.  You have got to be kidding me.  Whoever you are on the other side of that door, be prepared to face the wrath of Min Yoongi.  I dragged my tired self off the comfy couch and opened the door with my most intimidating death glare displayed on my face.  I was met with the faces of six annoyingly excited monkeys who dared to disturb me. 

“What do you want?” I demanded.  Don’t get me wrong, I can usually get along with people, but when I’m tired, I have a horrible attitude.  My sister told me so.

The tall guy in front with big- sunglasses propped on his head spoke up,

“O-oh, umm, we live next door and saw you moving in earlier, just thought we’d welcome you into your new neighborhood.”  He finished with a smile.

“Thanks and all, but now’s not the best time-”

“Can we come over later then?”  Interrupted a short kid with muscular arms.

I glared at the muscled midget who interrupted me.  He’s not that much shorter than me but still. 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, just not right now.  Bye.”  I slammed the door in their faces and walked back to the couch.  I could here shuffling footsteps outside as they left,

“He’s kind of rude don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter