One thing leads to another...

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONGI POV

 

I’m going to strangle him.  By tomorrow, there’ll be at least one less student attending this school, considering the others on my kill list…  But once I’m finished with him, he’ll be wishing he’d never been born.

 

After I was left in the infirmary, a few minutes later, the nurse lady – 99% sure it was a lady – named Choi Minki decided to show up and path me up.

 

Now I was seething.  Kim Taehyung is going to die.  I made my way back to Mr. Kim Jonghyun’s classroom to pick up my stuff.  He wasn’t there, but the next class was already starting to file in.

 

I quickly grabbed my things, which were still in my desk, and left for the boys’ locker room.

 

Freshmen and seniors have PE together everyday, it’s a large class, but since we’re outside, it doesn’t matter.  On Thursdays, freshmen have to take a required class, so our schedule changes and we have third period PE with the sophomores.

 

I reached the locker room out of breath.  The bell hadn’t rung yet, but most of the guys had already arrived and begun changing.  We get the first 15 minutes of the period to arrive and change, it may seem like a lot, but I could care less. 

 

The room had already taken on the nasty smell of sweat and cologne fusion from first period.  I squeezed through the bodies and made my way to the back of the room where the smell wasn’t as strong.

 

Now let’s just hope I don’t run into-

 

“Hey Yoongi-hyung!”  But of course.

 

I paused in ing my shirt for the second time today, except this time under different circumstances, and looked up.  Jungkook.

 

“Helllo, corrupted child.”  I proceeded to remove the shirt.  That’s when I remembered my neck.  , if anyone finds out about that, I’ll never be able to live it down.  I quickly grabbed my blazer and wrapped it around my neck.

 

“My name’s Jungkook, hyung.  And if you can’t remember it, I’ll make it so that it’s the only thing on your mind. You’ll be screaming it for hours while I-“

 

“-Please keep your fantasies to yourself. Thank you.”

 

I rummaged through my bag for my PE uniform, blazer still tied around my neck like an ugly deformed scarf.

 

“That wasn’t-“

 

“-I don’t want to know.”

 

 

JUNGKOOK POV

 

I could get used to this.  Seeing Yoongi almost every day.  Except for Thursdays.  I don’t see why we have to take this stupid ‘Get Ready For Life’ class when it started over sixteen years ago for most of us.

 

“Hyung, what’s with the blazer-scarf?”

 

“U-uh…it’s cold,” he averted his eyes.  He’s definitely hiding something.  Hmm…did he get a tattoo or something?

 

“Actually, it’s pretty hot in here since it’s so crowded…” I said with an amused smile

 

“Shouldn’t you be changing?”

 

“Hyung, if you want to see topless that badly, you could have just said so.”

 

He flushed red.  “I don’t-“

 

I smirked and slipped out of my shirt.

 

He gaped.  Haha, he looks like a fish.  A really cute fish.

 

“Yah, Fish Yoongi, are you done staring?”

 

“You brat, I’m your hyung! And besides, I wasn’t staring-“

 

I yanked his blazer-scarf from his neck.  He gasped and his hands flew up.  Now I’m getting irritated.  What is he hiding from me?  I pouted.  [A/N childish as children should be]

 

“What are you hiding hyung?”

 

“I-I’m not hiding anything,”

 

“Yes you are, show me your neck.”

 

He backed away as I stepped closer.

 

“Please, just let me change,” his voice shook

 

“I’m not stopping you hyung.”

 

His back hit the wall and I closed the distance between us, trapping him between my arms.  [A/N lol Yoongi always manages to get cornered]

 

“P-put your shirt back on,”

 

“But why? You seem to like what you see, not to mention you told me to take it off.”

 

“Jungkook, please,” he pleaded

 

“What, am I making you nervous?”

 

I pried his arms from his neck and pinned them against the wall.  My eyes widened.  His pale neck was littered with several purplish hickeys.  I clenched my jaw as a wave of pure anger raged through my body.

 

“Who did this to you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter