A New Friend

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK POV

 

We entered the unusually silent house after leaving Yoongi’s.  Those two…Taehyung and Jungkook.  Let’s just say once I have a word with them, neither party will be happy.

 

The living room was empty; Jin and the maknaes were nowhere to be found.  I was about to go upstairs to sit on my bed and think about my life until Namjoon suddenly spoke up,

 

“Hold up, I’ll be right back. I left my beanie at Yoongi’s.”  He disappeared out the door before I could reply.  I rolled my eyes, whatever.  I went to the kitchen to grab a quick snack before going up to my room.

 

How could they have done it?  Jungkook and Taehyung. Do Jin and Jimin know anything about it??  Why did Yoongi let them do it?  My mind was overflowing with questions as I walked up the stairs, hoping Taehyung wasn’t in our room.  I don’t feel like seeing his face at the moment.

 

Just as I was about to pull the door open to my (unfortunately) shared room, I was shoved into the wall as an upset-looking Jimin stormed past and thundered down the stairs.  Wut duh hell little boy??  I quickly went after him before he could leave the house.

 

“Jimminie! What’s wrong?” he stopped a few feet from the door and turned slightly.  Oh hell no.  I swear, the who made our Chim cry is going to pay…I strode over and placed my hands on his shoulders, forcing him to look into my eyes.

 

“Who made you cry?”

 

“W-what?” he sniffled and wiped at his eyes, “I’m not c-crying,”

 

I narrowed my eyes, giving him my infamous Hope-look, capable of forcing unsuspecting victims to spill their thoughts with a single glance.

 

“Let me guess, your eyeballs were sweating weren’t they?” I spoke in a painfully sarcastic tone.

 

“Ye-No!” He shook his head vigorously before once again looking up with teary eyes, “Hobi…where’s Namjoon?”

 

“He went back to Yoongi’s house to get his hat…” Wait.  Now that I think about it, shouldn’t he have been back a while ago?  “Why do you ask…?” I eyed him suspiciously. 

 

“U-umm…” he shifted his gaze, looking like he was about to lie to me.  The Hop-look’s Hope-ing intensifies. [A/N inspired by kaitta’s profile pic ;)))]

 

Suddenly Jin appeared out of nowhere.  He gave us a questioning look.

 

“Have you guys seen Namjoon? I told him so many times to clean his side of the room and he still hasn’t done it. I nearly just died tripping over one of his sunglasses.”  Wow.  Exaggerating much?

 

Jimin took in a shaky breath, “Fo-“

 

“-*gasps* Jimin! Have you been crying?” Jin rushed over and started wiping his face, cooing over him, and asking what happened.  Tch.  Mother Hen.

 

Jimin shook him off before slowly making his way back upstairs.  Jin and I looked to each other before we followed him up.  Jungkook was there.  I tried not to look at him, thinking I’ll deal with him and Tae later.  Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but as soon as he saw Jin and Jimin, he closed it and looked away.  Strange.  Jimin walked over to his window.

 

“Hobiii!”  Taehyung yelled from the hall, “Have you seen my-“ his eyes widened when he walked in and saw everyone gathered in the room.  For some reason, the four of them (JinMinTaeKook) refused to make eye contact.  Jimin once again sniffled and rubbed his eyes, causing TaeKook’s heads to snap up.  They immediately appeared by his side, fussing over him, clinging to him, apologizing profusely for something, and asking what happened.

 

Jimin shook his head before pushing them off and mumbling something about Yoongi and the window.

 

“Your window?” Jin walked over to it and opened the shutters, “What about it?”

 

“Namjoon…and Yoongi…” What?  How are Namjoon and Yoongi in any way related to his bedroom window?  Jin froze.

 

“What is it?”  I pushed past the maknaes to see for myself.  The .  I clenched my fists so hard it hurt.

 

“What happened?”  Jungkook and Taehyung squeezed in between Jin and I to see what was going on.  We wordlessly watched the scene in front of us for a few seconds until Jungkook harshly slammed his fist into the desk below the window.

 

Namjoon was on top of Yoongi, who was half- underneath him with his arms wrapped around the younger’s neck as the two engaged in an intense lip-lock.  That ing bastard.  How dare he violate Yoongi like that!  I looked back to Jimin, only to find an empty space where he had been standing seconds ago.  I heard the front door slam.

 

“That ing bastard!”  Taehyung seethed as he voiced my thoughts exactly.  I’m supposed to be pissed at him, but the situation at hand is causing my extremely pissed-off angriness to be directed towards someone else.

 

JIMIN POV

 

I fled the house, having nowhere in mind to go, but I knew I just wanted to get out of the neighborhood to clear my thoughts.  After wandering aimlessly for what felt like hours, I sat on a park bench and watched little kids play.  I envied them.  They played around with nothing to worry about.  No anger, jealousy, unanswered questions, nothing.  Just smiling and playing without a care in the world. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter