Noona's Visit

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

When I got home I took a quick shower and changed.  I thought about the whole window/injury/shirt/Park Jimin thing and smirked.  At least the brat will think before he says things around me.  I pretended not to notice the little problem arising in his pant before I left.  - kids…

 

I got downstairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring.  That’s Noona.  I’m glad she wasn’t here earlier for all the that happened this morning.  And fortunately, my back doesn’t hurt anymore, thanks to Jin.

 

“Hey Yoongi!  How’ve you been?” she exclaimed when I opened the door.

 

“I’ve been good, how about you Chaerin-Noona?”

 

“I’ve been doing great, been writing a few songs here and there, I’ll show them to you sometime,”

 

“Oh yeah, has Umma told you about introducing her parter? She called me the other day and said we should all meet soon.”  I informed

 

“Yeah, she mentioned something about it, I told her I’m free next Sunday, so it’ll probably be then,”

 

She scrutinized my face for a few seconds before speaking again.

 

“Still the pink hair? You should change it, it’s been like that for a while now.”

 

“Nah, it’s fine-”

 

“-Since I’m here to have some fun with my little brother, I can’t take no for and answer.  Come on!”

She dragged me out of the house, giving me just enough time to lock the door behind me.

 

During the car ride, we were talking about what we’ve been up to lately when she asked,

 

“So how are those crazy neighbors of yours?”

 

I froze.

 

“Uhh…”

 

I contemplated whether I should tell her the events of this morning.  Why not?  She’s my sister after all.

 

“Actually, this morning, one of them was hanging out their bedroom window by a bedsheet and yelling,”

 

She took her eyes off the road for a second and gave me a look, “I call bull,”

 

“No it’s true! He even somehow convinced me to help him down-”

 

“-How did he manage to do that?”

 

“I don’t know! He said the door was jammed-”

 

“-No, not that, how did he manage to get you out of the house of your own free will by only asking once?  He must be really talented,” she said with a laugh

 

I groaned, “I shouldn’t have said anything…”

 

“Now I wanna meet your neighbors…they seem really interesting.  How many of them are there?”

 

“Six.”

 

“Six?  Your age?”

 

“Around there,”

 

“Hmm…anyway, we’re here!”

 

We arrived at a mall, it seemed pretty crowded for a Wednesday afternoon.

 

“A close friend of mine works here as a hair stylist.  When I dye mine, she does it for me with a discount,” she says with a smile.  “After that we’ll go shopping,”

“Sounds good,”

 

I don’t min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter