Grocery Shopping

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

It was Sunday.  I wake up to the sun filtering through the windows, right onto my face. -_-  I stretched and yawned, pausing mid-yawn.  Eeew.  Is that a bug on the window?  Oh, it’s on the outside.

Last night my mom called to ask how everything is going, and to inform me that she wanted to introduce her lover sometime soon.  Ever since my so-called father left us, she’s avoided relationships.  Now that my sister and I are older, I’m glad she’s settling down with someone.  Apparently she’s been seeing this person for almost two years, we haven’t been introduced because Umma wanted to wait and see if this was the right person for her.

Anyway, I checked the time on my phone and it was nearly 12:30 in the afternoon.  I trudged to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Downstairs, I was prepared to get a bowl of my favorite cereal, when I passed the living room.

The couch was disheveled [does that make sense? idk], and there were pillows strewn across the room.

That’s when I remembered the visit I got yesterday from my oh-so-lovely neighbors.  The sunglasses, the trio, the corrupted brat aka Jungkook, it al came flooding back.  I groaned.

Once in the kitchen, I realized I HAVENT GONE SHOPPING SINCE I MOVED IN AND THERES NO FOOD IN THIS ING HOUSE  -_-

Time for a massive groan, “UUUGGGHHHH…”

I dragged my self back up the stairs, slipped on some skinny jeans, a loose shirt, and a cardigan, before grabbing my keys and heading outside.

I was about two steps out the door when I noticed J-hope standing on their porch, back turned against me.  I froze.

.  If he sees me, he’ll start talking, and invite me in, and stuff.

I silently closed and locked the door.  Once I reached the bottom of the porch steps, the Hope JUST HAPPENED to look my way.  FML

“Oh! Hey Yoongi-hyung!”

I spared him a glance before taking of down the street, as fast as my (I hate to admit it) short legs could carry me.

“Wait! Hyung!”

Nope. No way.  I am going to go buy my groceries without any disruptions, so shoo little boy.

I looked back to make sure I wasn’t being followed and that’s when I rammed into someone with so much force that we both fell over.  My day is just getting better and better.

We landed in a pile on the sidewalk, the other guy had been on a skateboard which was now upside down a few feet away.  He quickly scrambled to his feet and helped me up.

“I am so sorry-”

“No need to be, it was my fault for running and not watching where I was going,” I cut in.  This kid is too polite, I wonder how he survives.  I looked up.  Holy .  He’s tall, like, really tall.  As soon as I focused on my face my mind went blank.  He went to go fetch his skateboard as I recovered. 

OH MAH GOSH HES SO CUTE MOM CAN WE KEEP HIM??

He had squishy cheeks, pink lips, pretty eyes, and a mess of curly blond hair on his head.  He was walking back to me when I saw that he had scraped his knee because of the fall.  All of a sudden I felt super guilty.

“Uh, hey your knee is bleeding,”

“Huh? Oh.” He suddenly looked very scared.

“Here, come with me,”

I took him to a nearby pharmacy and bought a small package of band-aids to patch him up.  The cut wasn’t deep or anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter