[HALLOWEEN]

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  Just so you all know, this chapter has nothing to with the plot, its just for HALLOWEEN bc i love halloween ;)  I know I haven’t updated in manyyyyy days, but I am working on a chapter and I need to figure out a few things for the plot (im kinda stuck on one part which is holding everything up -_-)  Not to mention ive been busy the past week… so this is just a bts Halloween thing, it will still have the sugaxeveryone concept but it is NOTTTTTT part of the plot   ;DD ENJOYYYY~!

---

YOONGI POV

 

Uggh…Why the hell did I agree to this?  This is ing embarrassing.  I stood in front of the bathroom mirror of the dorm, wearing a flipping maid outfit.  The deal was, if I wore this to the Big Hit Halloween party [A/N idek], the others would do my chores for three months, and manager promised to buy us meat.  And here I am, trying to pull the dress lower since it barely reached mid-thigh.  Hoseok gave me the option of either shaving my legs, or wearing tights.  But noooooo way in hell am I wearing tights, this is enough as it is.

 

I wasn’t the only one who had to crossdress though; the others did it on separate days for Rookie King, but since I didn’t do it then, I have to do it now.  -_-  I find reassurance by thinking back to their costumes.  Sailor Moon was the ugliest; or should I say, Sailor Mon.  I’m pretty sure I at least look better than that thing, with its muscular legs coming out of the dress, which wasn’t even worn properly, and that hair…

 

I quietly opened the door and stuck my head out, making sure the hallway was clear before dashing to my room.  My shared room.  In which Jimin was now changing into his costume. 

 

I groaned inwardly.  Every time this kid is needed, he is nowhere to be found.  But the one time he is not needed, he shows up.  -_-

 

JIMIN POV

 

I was in the middle of changing into my Mickey Mouse wizard costume when Yoongi barged in.  Wearing his maid outfit.  He did not look happy to see me, but I couldn’t say the same for myself.  He looked really cute; and not to mention those legs…I’m not gonna lie, I’ve always had a little crush on this hyung so seeing him like this did nothing to help my well-being.

 

I gulped before turning away and quickly putting my costume on.  I did it so fast that I managed to get both my arms through the head hole and my head stuck halfway through one of the armholes.

 

Great.  I probably look like an idiot.  I could hear Yoongi sniggering from the other side of the room.  I stumbled over, trying not to trip an anything.

 

“Umm…hyung, can you help me get out of this?” My voice was muffled from the cloth.

 

He chuckled quietly, “Yeah sure, hold still.”  I felt him tugging at the robe, attempting to dislodge my head. 

 

“Seriously, how did you manage to do this?”  It’s all your fault, if you didn’t come in here looking like that, this wouldn’t have happened. 

 

“Uh, just by accident, I couldn’t see so I put it on the wrong way.”  I felt his hand slide up into the robe, briefly brushing against my abdomen; I did a sharp intake of breath.  He grabbed my hands from the top and gently pulled them down, his touch was so soft.

 

“Okay now where the hell is your head?”

 

“Huh? What?”  At the moment my head was in the clouds but soon I understood his question.  “I think it’s in one of the armholes, or maybe that’s a pocket…”

 

“This kid…” he grumbled.  I grinned from inside the sea of cloth.  Suddenly I felt fingers threading through my hair, “This is your head right? Sure it’s not a boulder or something?” he teased

 

“Hyung! Just get this thing off me!”  Actually no, never mind that.  I was enjoying the feeling of his fingers laced through my hair.

 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, just a second.”  The robe was suddenly pulled up like a curtain.  I took a deep breath of non-costume-smelling air; it had been starting to get quite hot in there.  Only when I looked up did I realize how close I was to Yoongi’s face.  Wow, was he always this beautiful?  I unconsciously my lips.  I was pulled back to reality when I noticed the slight blush on Yoongi’s face.

 

“Hurry up and get changed Jimminie,” he turned around and left the room hurriedly.

 

YOONGI POV

 

What was that?  I covered my face with my hands while walking to the living room.  Jimin had always been a cute kid but that, that was not cute.  He was standing there shirtless, face only a few centimeters from mine.  And then he went all glossy eyed and his lips.  That boy needs to learn to keep his tongue in his ing mouth!  Ugh…the thought caused my face to flush yet again. 

 

I continued to cover my face, hoping the color in my cheeks would fade before someone saw me looking even more like a girl.  A flustered maid. 

 

I made my way to the living room and plopped onto the couch to calm myself.  Not until I sat down did I realize that I wasn’t sitting on the couch, more like a lap.  I quickly jumped up, only to be held down by a pair of arms now resting on my hips.

 

“Why hello Yoongi-hyung, or should I say noona…” I shivered at the low voice against my ear.  Namjoon.

 

I took in a deep breath, “Please let me up, this is already embarrassing enough as it is.” My face was once again behind the safety of my hands.

 

“Don’t wanna. You’re too cute,” he gently squeezed my waist.  I turned to face him with wide eyes.

 

“What did you call me?”

 

He smirked before leaning towards my ear once again.  I clenched my eyes shut as he got closer.  “Cute.”  I felt my cheeks flame up yet again.  [A/N flustered Yoongi seems to be a trend in my writing ;)))]

 

I heard footsteps approaching the living room and took the chance to get off of Namjoon’s lap and scoot all the way to the other end of the couch.  Jin walked in with his phone in hand. 

 

“Okay, is everyone ready? Manager-hyung said he’s gonna come pick us up in ten minutes.”  He looked up, “Namjoon, have you seen Taehyung? He seems to have disappeared. Oh and Yoongi, how…” Jin stopped when his eyes trailed to me.  I crossed my arms and frowned, “I know I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter