Regrets

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

I suddenly sat up in bed.  I just had a weird dream in which I was kissing Namjoon.  Like, what the hell?  Why would I dream that?  I looked around for my alarm clock (which I later found broken on the other side of the room) and it was nowhere to be found.  So I checked my phone; it read 7:40.  , I’m late.

 

I literally sprung out of bed and got ready in a record time of ten minutes.  First period is gonna start in five minutes, if I run I might make it right before class starts. 

 

I grabbed a granola bar on my way out and sprinted down the sidewalk, stuffing it in my mouth along the way.  People gave me strange looks along the way, but I spared them enough of my time just to glare at them and keep going. 

 

Once I reached the school gates, I raced to Mr. Jonghyun’s classroom and burst in, breathless.  Everyone immediately turned to me

 

“I’m not late!” I panted

 

A few sniggers were heard around the class.  Mr. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow in amusement before scanning me up and down, smirking at my appearance.

 

“I hate to say it sweetheart, but you are late.”

 

I looked up to the clock at the head of the room.  8:01 it read.  Well, so much for getting to school on time.  I began making my way to my seat when the teacher pulled me back.

 

“Since you’re already up here, would you like to act as our human model?”

 

“Uh-“

 

“Yes? Ok. So as I was telling the class before your arrival, for the next few weeks, we will be learning about the functions of organs. Not the basics that you have learned all these past years from various science classes, but more in depth if you know what I mean.”

 

By now us students had gotten used to Mr. Jonghyun’s antics; the class just listened intently.  Suddenly the teacher pulled my body flush against his.  My back was against his chest.

 

“Ok we’ll be working our way down from the brain.”  He raised his hand to rest on my head; I could feel his breath on my neck.  I cleared my throat in discomfort.

 

“Uh…Mr. Jonghyun, do you think you could…move a little…” I said under my breath

 

He pretended not to hear me and trailed his hand down to my heart.  I met Jin’s gaze from across the room.  He looked like he wanted to say something but he then looked aside.

 

“…From the heart, I will teach all of you about the importance of the organs in this area…” He circled his hand around my lower stomach and moved it further down.  Aw hell no.  Don’t go lower.  I’m serious; you’ll only have one hand courtesy of me if you go lower. 

 

His hand stopped right above that area.  I looked to the side of the room with MyungJong and Jin.  I pleaded with my eyes.  Do something!  Myungsoo only smirked and went back to his phone.

 

Just then, the door swung open and Key walked in.  Yes, the history teacher Key.

 

“Oh hey Jonghyun, you left this yesterday…” He had a hat in his hands.  The blond teacher’s eyes widened when he saw the position we were in.  “Jong…”

 

I pushed the touchy teacher away from and made my way to my seat.  Sungjong waggled his eyebrows at me.  I ignored him and sat down. 

 

The rest of the class was quiet.  Key looked around before looking back to Mr. Jonghyun.  He threw the hat to the ground and stormed out of the room, slamming the door on his way out.  But while that happened realization hit me.  He left a hat.  Who else did that?  Namjoon left his hat at my house yesterday.  What happened when he came back for it?

 

I groaned and covered my face with my hands.  That dream wasn’t a dream.  I did kiss Namjoon, and Jimin was watching.  Uggh…How embarrassing.  I have no idea what I was thinking.

 

I wont be able to face either of them any time soon.  Myungsoo turned around in his seat to face me.

 

“What’s wrong? You look like you’re about to cry,”

 

“I am.”

 

“What happened?”

 

How come Myungsoo actually seems kind of caring all of a sudden?  Eh, I’ll find out sooner or later.

 

“I did something I probably shouldn’t have, and now I wont be able to face those people ever again.”

 

“Uh-huh. So…you know that friend of yours…Jimin, right?”  Wow, so much for caring.

 

“What abut him?” I mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter