Fitness Test

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N the next few lines are the thoughts going through the heads of Yoongi, Jimin, Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Tae’s (not necessarily in that order) minds after Myungsoo did u kno duh in the last chapter  ;)))]

 

---

 

Woah…Didn’t he’d go that far…

 

WTF?!?  Let go of him!

 

What…?  Oh god…

 

What…was that?

 

…Get the off of him.  NOW.

 

 

MYUNGSOO POV

 

I came to my senses as soon as I felt the touch of soft lips against my own.  Hold up.  What?  I had the cute sophomore named Jimin trapped in my arms and now I was kissing him.  As soon as Jimin and his other friend Taehyung came over here, I could immediately tell they had a thing for Yoongi.  When I saw Jimin’s cute little pouting face of jealousy, I couldn’t resist.  I decided to help him out, maybe have a little fun with him at the same time.  My plan was to initiate a lot bit of skinship with him and act intimate to see Yoongi’s reaction.  But something in my plan went wrong, and here I am, locking lips with him.

 

I’ve kissed many different lips throughout my lifetime.  I only did it because the reactions it brings from people are pretty amusing.  At my previous school I was known as a player.  But seriously, kissing a bunch of people doesn’t make me a player.  Right?  Anyway, my first was a dare to kiss a friend named Sungyeol.  I didn’t think much of it; after all, even if it was my first kiss, I could always have as many as I wanted after it.  I’ve never felt that ‘spark’ that they’re always talking about in books and movies.  Here’s why I’m confused: I’m kissing a cute boy named Jimin.  I don’t even know him.  I felt the spark.  And I liked it.

 

 

TAEHYUNG POV

 

It may not seem like I respect Jimin in any way, shape, or form, let alone care for him.  It’s quite the opposite actually.  He’s my hyung and my best friend along with Kookie.  We’ve known each other for years, and though we may not show it, Kookie and I are always looking out for him.  He will always be our cute, squishy, Jimin-hyung that can be kind of a sometimes, but that’s part of being besties.  So when this motherfu-Myungsoo guy just kisses him out of nowhere, without my approval, my protective instincts started to kick in.

 

I let go of Yoongi’s arm and yanked Jimin towards me.  He was in a daze; he stared at me with a confused expression, blushing while unconsciously touching his lips.  The molester (you all know who I’m talking about) stared at Jimin with a mixture of confusion and something else.  His girly friend was eyeing him with an incredulous expression.  Yoongi was staring at Jimin as well, with an unreadable expression. 

 

I gathered Jimin’s things and mine, and guided him to the opposite side of the locker room since he hasn’t returned to Earth yet.

 

“Jimin. Yooooo~”

 

He was still in LaLa Land

 

“Jimin!” I snapped

 

“H-huh? What?” he blinked

 

“You okay?”

 

“Yeah…” he blushed yet again and looked back at the molester, who was still staring at him from the other side of the large room.

 

“Stop looking at that thing! He almost you!”

 

“He didn’t me,”

 

“I said almost,”

 

“Do you not know the definition of ? Seriously…” He lightly pushed me aside and began to change.

 

I frowned.  Why is he taking this so lightly?  The Jimin I know would have beaten up the one who touched him so freely like that without his permission.

 

 

JIMIN POV

 

What the hell was that?  Within a few seconds, I found myself on the other side of the room with Tae by my side.

 

I looked to the other side of the room to Yoongi.

 

“Stop looking at that thing! He almost you!”

 

He must’ve thought I was looking at Myungsoo, but I didn’t bother correcting him, either way, it was wrong of him to accuse him like that.

 

I ignored Tae and started changing into my PE uniform.  I kept thinking back to the feeling of Myungsoo’s lips on my own.  Why did he do that?  I don’t even know him!  - He’s pretty hot though, I won’t deny that - And in front of Yoongi too!  I wonder what he’ll think of me now; I didn’t exactly attempt to push Myungsoo away, and now I’m mentally scolding myself for it.   

 

“Jimin, come on, we’ll be late.” urged Tae

 

I scoffed, “Since when do you care about being late?”

 

“Since this school year! I plan on being more responsible!” he huffed

 

I rolled my eyes, “More responsible? There was no responsibility to begin with,”  [A/N Jimin got yes sass]

 

He grumbled something incoherent before pulling me along outside with the rest of the class outside.  Don’t get me wrong, he can be pretty childish too.

 

Once outside, Coach Minho [A/N my hands keep typing couch minho -_-] made us do a few warm up laps before getting to the main activity.

 

“Okay everybody, today we’ll be doing a fitness test. You’re all going to be doing as many situps as you can in two minutes.  You have the next thirty seconds to find a partner and then we’ll start.” [A/N I hate fitness tests, dey be duh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter