Just My Luck

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM SO SORRY.  BUT HAPPY BDAY YOONGI BBY I LUV U.

YOONGI POV

 

I had fallen asleep thinking about what Zelo had said.  “I can’t do that without feeling disgusted over the fact that I fell in love with my future brother…  Why did he…  I mean I’m not even that nice of a person.  I only love Zelo as a little brother… 

 

I was awoken by a sudden punch to the face.  My eyes shot open.  Daehyun.  I narrowed my eyes at him before feebly pushing him away and rolling over, shoving my face under the blanket.  My cheek hurts. 

 

It felt like I had only closed my eyes for a minute or two when I felt a sudden heavy weight on my midsection.  I gasped and sat up instantly when the weight started moving; it felt like I got punched in the stomach.  I blindly d ahead of me, eyes not completely open yet.  I felt something and kicked it off the bed.  There was a thump and a groan.

 

“Owww.”

 

“Huh?”  I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked down at the floor.  The first thing I saw Daehyun curled up in fetal position, clutching his crotch.

 

He whimpered and clenched his eyes shut

 

 I ran a hand through my unruly hair, “What are you doing?”

 

He looked up and pouted.  “I was trying to wake you up!”

 

I gave him a look before checking the time on my phone.  12:17 PM.  I’m early today.  Just then a reminder notification popped up.  Shift starts at 1 PM.  .  I forgot about work.  I sprung out of bed, nearly stepping on Daehyun on my way out.  I stumbled into the bathroom and splashed water on my face.  I brushed and showered in record time before grabbing my belongings and rushing downstairs.  I skidded into the kitchen and was stopped by Himchan before I could say anything.

 

“Whoa Yoongi, where’s the fire?”

 

“Huh? Oh, no its just that I forgot I have work today, and I have to get there at 1 and it’s already-“ I looked up to the clock on the microwave “-12:31! I have to go home first to pick up some stuff-“

 

“-Jeez calm your .”

 

“What the ? Nobody says that-“

 

“-I do. Now sit down and eat, then you can go.”

 

“But-“

 

“-Sit.”

 

I huffed and plopped into a seat at the table.  Across from Zelo.  Whom I hadn’t noticed up until now since he had been sitting silently with his head against the table. 

 

“Keep it down…” he groaned

 

I froze.  He slightly shifted his head and peered at me.  His face broke out into a wide grin.  “Good morning Yoongi-hyung,”

 

“U-uh, good morning Zelo-ah.”  I shot him a confused look

 

Himchan set a plate of pancakes in front of me. 

 

“So…” the boy across from me slowly propped his face on his hands, “How’ve you been hyung?”

 

“I’ve been good… How are you?”  I knew that was a stupid question considering all the trouble he’d been causing for the past week.

 

He cracked a smile, “Not so good. I’m suffering a hangover right now so that makes everything worse.”

 

I shook my head, “This is what you get for worrying everyone so much you little brat,” I said while stuffing my face with pancakes.

 

He smiled sadly.  I looked at the time once more before abruptly getting up and placing my plate in the sink.  “Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter