A Woman?!?

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N no bts bbys in this chapter (except yoongi) but its very necessary for the plot]

 

YOONGI POV

 

The next morning I woke up with Daehyun’s arms around my torso and face buried into my neck.  I blushed and tried to get up, but failed because of his iron grip.  I flipped over with difficulty and was met with the smirking face of Daehyun.

 

 

“Uh, I need to get up, can you let go?” I asked while trying to pry his arms off

 

“Nope,” his smirk grew wider

 

I frowned and looked up, “Why?”

 

He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against mine.  “Because…”

 

Why is he acting like this all of a sudden?

 

“YOONGI HYUUUNG!! WAKE UUUP!!” Zelo barged into the bedroom.  He froze.

Then his face flushed red.

 

“W-what are you two doing?”

 

Daehyun was caught off guard; I took the opportunity and pushed his arms off before getting out of bed.

 

“Don’t mind him Zelo, Daehyun’s just acting weird this morning.”  I grabbed his arm and led him out of the room.  “And don’t get the wrong idea, we’re not together and there’s nothing going on between us, we broke up a long time ago.”

 

 

ZELO POV

 

Before the door closed, I looked back to Daehyun-hyung still lying in the bed.  He had this pained expression on his face while staring after Yoongi-hyung.  What’s with that expression?  He looks so…sad.  But for some reason, after Yoongi-hyung confirmed there was nothing going on between them, I felt relieved.  I really like Daehyun-hyung and all, but when I see him together with Yoongi-hyung I feel really irritated.  Especially after knowing that they used to be together.

 

 

YOONGI POV

 

Zelo offered to drop me off at home, which I gladly accepted.  Shortly afterwards, I got a call from Umma, reminding me that today was they day we (me and Noona) get to meet her partner.

 

Noona said she’d come to pick me up around 1:30, we were expected to arrive at the house around 2:00.

 

It was about 12 and I had nothing to do so I just did what I do best: sprawl myself across the couch and think about life.

 

I thought about Daehyun’s actions this morning.  He was being really strange and got me pretty confused.  I thought back to the day I ended our relationship, I remember it like it was yesterday.  Yes, it was me who ended it; and I didn’t do it because I never loved him.  We had known each other for years before, and knew pretty much everything about each other.  I guess you could say we too close to be lovers.  When I told him, he said he understood, as long as I was happy.  I remember how sad he looked that day, but he still managed to smile.  I felt horrible, but he somehow forgave me.  He’s a really great guy; I just think he could find someone way better to spend his life with.

 

Not to mention tomorrow is the first day of school, last year of highschool.  There’s a pretty big chance he’ll be in my class, along with Jin from the neighbor group.  At least it’s not Jungkook, I bet he’ll get suspended at least once for ually harassing another student.  Anyway, Yongguk and Himchan are in university.  I can practically imagine Himchan hitting on the young, good-looking, unsuspecting, young teachers, and Yongguk dragging him off to the next lesson.

 

I took a nap and woke up to the doorbell around 1:30.

 

It was Chaerin-noona, who now had blue highlights in her hair.

 

“Come on Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter