Feminine and Emotionless

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

Noona had headed into a shoe store I wasn’t interested in, so I waited on one of the benches outside.  I was in the middle of texting Zelo about random stuff when I felt two people sit on either side of me.

 

Of all the places they could have sat, they had to sit here.  I should have sat on the edge of the bench… 

 

The one on the right cleared his throat loudly.  I looked up.  When I met his gaze I raised an eyebrow and went back to my phone.  Weirdo.

 

A few seconds later, the one on the left tapped me on the shoulder.  I looked up again.

 

“Uhh…”

 

“Do you need something?” I questioned.  He was really pretty, like a girl.  I decided he was a guy because I couldn’t spot any uh…mounds on his chest.

 

“Youreallygoodlooking,” he blurted while staring at my face

 

“What?”

 

“You’re cute.” said the one on the other side with a handsome but emotionless face

 

What the hell. 

 

Just then I got a call from Noona.  She’s asking where I am, saying she’s about to leave the store.  I was actually on a bench, a few yards from the store, but if she sees me with these guys, she’ll think she’s winning the bet.

 

“O-oh, well I’m all the way on the other side of the mall.  Umm, by the Converse store!” I blurted

 

“Actually, that’s pretty close to here, I’ll meet you there.”

Shoot.  She’s right, I could see the Converse store from here.  If she goes there, she’ll pass the bench with me and the two weirdos.

 

“Actually, I made a mistake, not the Converse store, I’m in the restroom on the ground floor,”

 

“Umm, okay…  Anyway, I’ll be in the Converse store then, meet me there when you’re done, ‘kay?  Bye.”

 

.  By now the guys besides me were giving me curious looks.  I could see Noona walking this way, fortunately she hasn’t spotted me yet.

 

I think the guys kind of got what was going on with my panicked expression and the previous conversation on the phone.  The emotionless one grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into the closest store, with the feminine one following closely behind.  We ended up in a store selling kitchen appliances.

 

“So…” started Feminine, “What was that all about?”

 

“Uhh…None of your business,” I mumbled while looking down

 

“Actually, it is our business.  We just helped, you should be grateful.” Said Emotionless.”

 

“If you must know, I was hiding from my sister.  We made a bet on something, and if she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter