Revelations

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

Wow, ok.  The maknaes must be on their man periods or something (I totally don’t get those btw).  So moody… -_-  I looked towards Namjoon and Hoseok who were giving each other quizzical looks.

 

“Well~ I’ll be leaving now,” crooned Jihye out of the blue.  She quickly grabbed her stuff and was on her way down the sidewalk in seconds as we stared after her.  She reminds me of my sister when she’s being evil.

 

“Oh, umm…you guys can come in,” I stepped aside to let the two of my neighbors into my house.

 

 

NAMJOON POV

 

Well that’s a first; Yoongi voluntarily inviting us in.

 

“Thanks,”

 

I seriously tried with all my might not to stare at Yoongi, especially after my recent revelation, but I failed miserably.  Earlier I was probably shamelessly gawking, now I’ve made it a little more sublte (I hope).  The three of us made our way to the living room and took seats on the couch. 

 

“So…” Hoseok started awkwardly.  The next thirty seconds were filled with an uncomfortable silence.  Until I came up with a possible conversation topic,

 

“Oh hey Yoongi-hyung, since we’re together-“

 

“-Yoongi-hyung, are you wearing makeup?” asked Hoseok suddenly

 

“W-what?” he sputtered

 

“You heard me hyung,” he countered in a playful tone.  I peered closely at Yoongi’s face; his features do seem kind of enhanced.  And coupled with the look he was giving Hoseok at the moment, he looked really hot.

 

“That girl…” Yoongi grumbled.  My expression darkened.

 

“She put it on me…”

 

“Well, I must compliment her, she did a great job.”  I cast my housemate a sideward glance.  Hoseok smirked devilishly.  Oh no, what’s he gonna do?

 

“Because hyung, you look hot.”  My eyes widened to the size of saucers.  He said it!  He’s definitely right, without a doubt, but he ing said it to Yoongi’s face!

 

“U-uhh…” he blinked rapidly, turning red fast.  I sent Hoseok a scornful look; he just smirked back victoriously.

 

“I-I’ll be right back!”  Yoongi scurried of up the stairs, to his room I assume.  About two seconds later I turned to the shameless sitting next to me,

 

“What was that?!?” I whisper-shouted angrily

 

“What do you think it was?” he replied coolly

 

Oh, so that’s how it is.  Well then, let the games begin.

 

A few minutes later Yoongi broke the silence between Hoseok and I by returning downstairs with a notebook in hand.  The flustered look that had prieviously been on his facewas gone, replaced with a neutral expression. 

 

“So, since we’re here, we should work on the rap for Tablo’s class.” He stated in a monotonous tone.  I would have gone to get my own notebook from next door, but I couldn’t risk leaving Hoseok alone with Yoongi.

 

“Okay,” I started, “We ended at the part where we said, ‘Yes, yes, Kyeongsangdo is the best, I’ll just give it to you, we’re not strangers.’”

 

“Ooh! Start from the beginning! I wanna hear it!” squealed the suddenly excited guy next to me.  What happened to the shameless from thir seconds ago?  I know he himself enjoyed rapping, and he’s quite good at it to be honest, but still.  But, I was kind of intruiged, I have never heard Yoongi rap out loud before.  We usually just mumble to ourselves when we’re together to see how it sounds, and practice out loud in our own time.

 

“Hmm, okay.” Yoongi got up, “Come on up to my room, I have the track up there.”

 

We went up to Yoongi’s room; it was a little messy, but I have no right to say anything because my room (at least my side) looks like a hurricane came through.  Yoongi clicked a few things on the computer on his desk before settling on his bed, leaning on the headboard, notebook in his lap. 

 

I sat close next to him.  Since I hadn’t brought my own copy of the lyrics and hadn’t memorized them yet, I had to look.  The track started and I cleared my throat, rolling my shoulders back to loosen them up.  All of a sudden I felt nervous, I’m finally going to show Yoongi my pride and joy, rapping.

 

[Yoongi = GREEN

Namjoon = BLUE]

 

“From Seoul to Gangwon, Kyeongsangdo,

Chungcheong to Jeolla,”

 

Yoongi joined in,

 

“What is he saying (what)

what is he saying (what)”

 

I continued,

 

“From Seoul to Gangwon, Kyeongsangdo,

Chungcheong to Jeolla”

 

This is when Yoongi started the main rap,

 

“Tell them that we have come (what)

we’re real hot stuff

Hello mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter