Introductions

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

For the second time today, I was forced to leave my couch to answer the door.  I had a dream in which six familiar monkeys were chasing me through a supermarket.  Why the supermarket you ask?  I have no idea.

I opened the door, met with the same six faces from ealier.  Why did I agree to them coming over?  I caught the gaze of the muscled midget.  It was your fault!  If it wasn’t for that angelic smile-wait, whaaaaat?  I mean…UGLY grimace, I wouldn’t have agreed.

“Hello!” They chorused

I stared

“Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot, but allow us to introduce ourselves,” started the tall one who STILL had his sunglasses on his head.  “I’m Kim Namjoon-”

“aka God of Destruction, don’t let him touch anything, I’m warning you, he’s gonna break it.  I’m Jung Hoseok by the way, you can call me J-Hope,” he said with a wink.

Whose hope? Whatever.

The ‘God of Destruction’ was still glaring at the Hope when another boy stepped up and introduced himself.

“Sorry about them,” he said with a small smile, “I’m Kim Seokjin, please call me Jin.”

I nodded, why are these guys so eager to get to know me?  I haven’t even seen them before today.

Next, a tall dark haired kid stepped up, but not as tall as God-Namjoon.  Earlier I pretended not to notice him, muscled midget, and their pretty boy friend, practically eye- me without shame. Creepy…

“Why hello there new neighbor,” he said with a smirk, “I’m Jungkook, but you can call me whatever you want.”

“Uh-huh, I’ll keep that in mind,” I stated flatly

The next member of the eye- trio stepped up after pushing the corrupted brat out of the way. (What? He said I could call him whatever I want right?)  It was the muscled midget.

“Park Jimin, at your service! I hope we can become great friends!”  He said with the most angelic-I mean creepy smile.  Are you kidding me? Don’t pretend you weren’t doing the same as your two other buddies a few seconds ago.  I swear he must be the type with split personalities.

“Is that so?”  I said with a raised eyebrow

The last to introduce himself was also t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter