When Yoongi Gets Mad

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONGI POV

 

Monday and Tuesday passed, it was now Wednesday, and my sister said she’d be coming over.  On Monday I got a job at a café as a waiter, it wasn’t too bad, it’s just that it’s hard to keep on smiling when a customer is being especially annoying.  Earlier I had  finished unpacking everything, and the house looks clean enough. (for now)

 

I also managed to avoid the neighbors for the past three days and they haven’t come knocking on my door either.  Zelo, who i met the other day, has been texting me a lot.  I don’t mind it though, he comes up with strange but interesting conversation topics.

 

I got a text from Noona saying that she’ll be here in an hour.  I went up to my room to and started playing some boring time-pass game on my phone when I heard a shout from outside.

 

When I walked over to the window I was greeted by the sight of Jimin hanging out of a bedroom window, holding onto what looked like a bedsheet.  What the hell is wrong with these people?

 

I opened the window and watched him struggle to get to the ground.

 

“What are you doing?!?” I yelled

 

He turned, “Oh hey Yoongi-hyung!” he panted, “I didn’t see you there!”

 

Damn right you didn’t.

 

“Somehow, the door to mine and Jungkook’s room got stuck and I got trapped in!”

 

I raised an eyebrow.  “Okay…whatever it is, keep it down!”

 

Before I could close the window again, he stopped me,

 

“Hey Yoongi-hyung!  Can you give me a hand over here?”

 

Seriously.  “You’re the one who decided to climb out the window in the first place.  Besides, aren’t you living with five other people?”

 

“Uhh…they can’t hear me, I was yelling for a bit, but I think they’re watching TV or something.  And, I left my phone downstairs.”  He gave me a pleading look, “Can you please help me, I can’t hold on for much longer,”

 

I sighed.  “I’ll be down in a minute,” Well, what do you expect?  I’m not that heartless as to let my poor neighbor die from falling out a two-story window.

 

I got to the side of the house and looked up to the dangling midget.  “So, how do you want me to help you?

 

He gave me a look, “Catch me of course,” He said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

“You’re kidding right?  If I try to catch you I’ll die.”

 

“Nope, I’ll make sure you survive.  I would NEVER let you die Yoongi-hyung!”

 

I narrowed my eyes at him.  “Fine.”

 

“Okay! I’m gonna let go on three!”

 

“Wait, what? No!  I’m not ready!”

 

“One!”

 

“Hold on!”

 

“Two!”

 

I held my arms out and braced myself.

 

“THREE!”

 

He let go.

 

I caught him, but the impact sent me crashing to the ground. 

 

Awwww shiiiiit…my back.  And not to mention the perfectly unharmed Jimin sprawled across my stomach.  I groaned and he immediately got up.

 

“Yoongi-hyung!” he asked worriedly.  “Are you okay?”

 

Does it look like I’m okay?  I clenched my eyes tight and tried to sit up, but then fell back down because of the pain on my lower back.

 

Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

 

“What do you think you’re doing!” I yelled while clinging to his neck.  Oh my god he’s gonna drop me.  “Put me down!”

 

“But hyung, you can’t walk,”

 

That’s true.  But this is especially embarrassing because he’s carrying me bridal style.  -_- Suddenly he started running to the front of the house.

 

“Slow down!  Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter