It was worth it

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

I had decided to do this the hard way.  I took all six dishes at once in order to avoid coming back a second time.  I used my super balancing skills to keep the plates off the floor.  I huffed as the neighbors came into sight. 

 

I settled the trays onto the stand once I reached the table. [A/N Kuma Café seems more like a diner but whatever]  Everyone quieted down and stared at me expectantly.  I grimaced.

 

“So…who ordered a cheeseburger?”

 

“Ah, that would be me.”  I handed the burger to Jin without a problem.  So far so good.  Hopefully I can get back to the kitchen without incident. 

 

“Pasta?”

 

“Meee,” J-Hope raised his hand

 

HOSEOK POV

 

As Yoongi walked to my side of the table to hand me my food I got an idea.  I moved to take the plate from his hand like I normally would except exaggerated it so that our hands would touch for at least a second. He quickly let go of the plate and moved on but not before he caught my wink.  He looks so cute in that apron though.

 

“Okay…Now who ordered the chicken sandwich?” I watched Namjoon raise his hand with a smile. Surprisingly Yoongi smiled back. 

 

I frowned.  Curse Namjoon and his stupid dimpled smile. 

 

YOONGI POV

 

After I handed Namjoon his plate I went back to the stand and eyed the three remaining dishes. Now for the three ‘babies’ of the group. 

 

“Okay, 3 hamburgers. One with onions, one without onions, one nothing but the patty.” I looked up, “So who ordered what?”

 

“Mine is the one without onions,” said Jimin without looking at me

 

“Here you go,” I handed it to him and got the last two plates ready

 

JUNGCOCK POV

 

“Mine’s the one without anything on it.” I scanned Yoongi up and down, giving him a suggestive look

 

He looked at me with an interesting expression but didn’t say anything. He wordlessly handed me the plate and walked over to Tae’s side to give him his. As he walked past Namjoon, that clumsy giant (no offense, he’s great and all) knocked his silverware off the table.

 

When Yoongi bent over to pick it up, I swear ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter