Arrivals

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N i didnt proofread this, so be prepared for a lot of errors: grammatical, punctuation, spelling,etc   ;)))

---

YOONGI POV

 

Ahh…Home at last.  I had rushed out of last period as soon as the bell had rung, leaving school before someone found a reason to keep me back. 

 

A soon as I set foot inside my house, I dropped my bag by the door and trudged to my beloved, the couch.  I collapsed on it (him/her?), exhausted.  Sixth period was gross; it was horrible. 

 

You know how each year there’s that one teacher that balls?  Yeah, well that’s Mr. A.  No one knows his first name, he didn’t bother telling us either.  There’s three words to describe him: big, smelly, and ingugrryyy.  That last one counts as one word.  When he walks through the halls, he takes up half the hall and yells in his nasal voice at anyone who is unfortunate enough to bump into him.  He has a serious body odor problem - his classroom smells to the high heavens – and I think he’s a e.  He’s at least sixty years old, his hair – if you could call it that – looks like a rat’s nest.

 

While I was making my way to seventh period, I saw Mr. A getting all up close and personal with the one and only Jung Ji from this morning.  She looked so freaked out that I actually felt kind of bad for her.  When I was leaving the classroom, as I passed by her and Mr. A, I grabbed her arm and dragged her along with me to the last class. 

 

The whole way there, I lectured her on the dangers of es like Mr. A, and how she should wear her uniform properly instead of like a .  Otherwise she’d be a target for erts.  I sounded like her dad.  The whole way, she nodded vigorously with wide eyes.  Wow, Mr. A must’ve really gotten to her.  She buttoned up her shirt to the very top, covering her cleavage.  She saw my collar and tie, doing the same.  I told her she didn’t have to, but she replied: “I need to be safe.”

 

We ended up sitting next to each other in math class.  We passed notes the whole time since Ms. Matata [A/N I dun even kno…] was one of those teachers with the permananent ‘I-wish-I-wasn’t-here’ look.

 

Turns out, Jihye’s actually a really good kid.  She’s got a good sense of humor, she’s pretty smart, and she’s really easy to get along with.  When I brought up the morning incident, she turned beet red in embarrassment; we both agreed to forget about it.

 

She told me her parents were always out of the country on business trips, so she has her own apartment where she’s been living alone since middle school.  I’m guessing the whole façade from this morning was to attract attention.  After all, living on your own can get lonely.  (Not when you have neighbors like mine of course)

 

We exchanged numbers and hurried to leave.  Just before I we parted ways, she yelled to me over the mass of students.

 

“Because of your talk Yoongi, I am changed woman!”

 

“Glad I could help!”

 

 

THURSDAY

 

The next three days went by peacefully enough.  I walk to school with the neighbors (more like they walk with me since they just happen to leave the house at the same time I do).  I hadn’t talked to Jin since Monday, J-Hope and I have random strange conversations during the walk to school, the lyrics of Satoori Rap were slowly coming along, and I can’t really explain my current relationship with the maknaes at the moment.

 

Every time I think of V or Jungkook, I get super flustered.  They always give me these knowing smirks which cause me to look away blushing.  I’ve been wearing my now trademark collar getup all week long since the hickeys haven’t decided to fade yet.  It’s a miracle no one knows about them, except for V and Jungkook.  It doesn’t seem like they’ve told anyone, yet.

 

Our Anatomy teacher hasn’t showed up all week, so most of us come to our first class expecting a free period.  Jihye hasn’t showed up since Monday.  I’ve texted her, but she says she just doesn’t feel like going.  I need to give her another lecture when she gets back.

 

Once I arrived, a whole class of seniors was waiting out in the hallway outside Mr. Jonghyun’s room.  Turns out, the door was locked.  But, as soon as the bell rung, it was unlocked and opened by a young guy who seemed to be around Key’s age.

 

“Ah, come in, come in, everyone.”

 

As soon as everyone settled in and the murmuring quieted down, the man spoke again.

 

“Hey~ Sorry I wasn’t here for the past few days, I had some issues back at home I needed to take care of.”  He walked along the front of the room and stopped in front of one of the student’s desks.  Planting his hands on the surface and leaning down. 

 

“Hi.” He said in a tone that sounded…flirtatious?  It sounded as if he was saying it individually to the student, who looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter