Resolution?

The Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(dont hate me pls)

YOONGI POV

“-Okay listen here, I was the one who kissed Namjoon. So what? It has nothing to do with any of you besides him. What if I do stuff like that every day? So be it. It has nothing to do with you.” I shot Jungkook a fierce glare before storming off down the sidewalk.  What’s it to him that I kissed Namjoon?  Why does he have to be so…Ugh!  My face was flaming; I can’t believe they all saw Namjoon and I. 

 

Up ahead I could see a strangely familiar tall figure with a mess of curly blond hair.  Zelo.  He wasn’t wearing his uniform, and since we just got out of school, that means he probably skipped.  I thought back to what Daehyun said earlier today and all the worry came flooding back. “I don’t think he’s okay, but he has definitely been engaging in uh, ual activity.”

 

 I stopped walking and observed.  He was with another guy whom I didn’t recognize, and from what I could tell, they were about to get it on.  They went into the space between two buildings and disappeared from my sight.  I walked over to the side of the building and inconspicuously watched from a few meters away.  I flinched when the unknown guy harshly pinned Zelo against a wall and started ravishing his lips.  I was even more shocked when Zelo didn’t show any sign of resisting; he actually seemed to be enjoying himself.  I didn’t realize I had been holding my breath until the two stumbled into the back door of one of the buildings, which I later found out to be a billiard lounge.

 

I had felt a stab of pain shoot through my chest upon witnessing the scene.  As much as I wanted to, I had no right to interfere.  And as to why Zelo was behaving like this, I’d have to find out myself.

 

I devised a plan; my goal was to confront Zelo.  Once I succeed, I’ll ask him about what’s been going on lately.  Why has he been avoiding me?  Where does he go that causes him to come home so late?  Does he know he’s got everyone worried sick?  Does he know how his mother (our mothers) would feel about this?  I wasn’t sure on whether or not I should bring up what I just saw behind those buildings.  Time will only tell.

 

I ran the rest of the way home (I’m surprised I had the energy) and started to pack my stuff.  The neighbors haven’t arrived yet for whatever reason, and it worked to my advantage.  Nothing should be in the way of my plan.  I called Daehyun to tell him the plan; he thought it was a good idea.  He told the others too.  Zelo hadn’t reached home yet.  Once I had everything packed in a backpack, I rushed out the door, on my way to my old friends’ place.

 

And of course, as I was locking the door, the neighbors just happened to be arriving home at the same time.  -_-  They stopped in front of my house and watched as I walked up to the sidewalk.  They were blocking me from leaving my front yard by standing in the middle of the sidewalk.

 

I stopped in front of them and looked down, folding my arms.  They didn’t move.  I started tapping my foot to signal they were holding me up.  They still didn’t move; I could feel them staring at me.  Okay, I know a lot happened and all, but now is not the time.  After about fifteen more seconds of just standing there, I looked up and huffed in annoyance.

 

“Do you mind?” I asked crossly

 

“No, not at all,” said V with a smirk.  Still, none of them made any move to get out of my way.  I furrowed my eyebrows before pushing through with some effort.  V and Jungkook blocked my way even further with their arms.  Is their sole purpose in life to annoy me???  I pinched their arms hard causing them to yelp and pull back. 

 

“Ow!”

 

“That hurt!”

 

I could see Namjoon and J-Hope trying not to laugh.  But because the two pulled back so quickly, I fell forward.  My face was less than a foot from the ground when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, keeping me from face planting.  I looked up.  Jin…? 

 

The said boy’s face was as red as a tomato as he helped me back up and looked off to the side.  Cute.  I thought everyone in the house next door was out to make my life complicated, but I guess Jin isn’t. 

 

“Thanks,” I smiled and walked off in the direction of the nearest bus stop. 

 

But that doesn’t say the same from the rest of them.  I looked back once more and gave V and Jungkook and annoyed look before sprinting off to my destination.  Within a few minutes I had arrived at the house.  I rang the doorbell, and Daehyun opened the door.

 

“Yoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter