Heyo

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a while! I hope you enjoyed my story! It feels so long ago yet so close when I did this! This was my first story to publish online so I was surprised by the massive feedback I got. I was actually meant to do a sequel but I never got round to doing it. I wanted to talk to you guys a bit and was wondering if you guys (if you want to) want to support my twitch channel! I started 3 months ago in order to try and keep myself organised and without even realising I found out how much I loved it. You guys have been so supportive so far and I love all of you for it! If you want to here is the link! https://www.twitch.tv/deltula ! You don't have to if you don't want! to I don't honestly care! I just wanted to talk to you guys more! I want to keep being creative and make more stories (and play games hehe). I don't really go on this website anymore which is a shame but it happens. I will try and go on this website more if you guys want to communicate! I don't mind! Or if you have discord you can add me there! Deltula#5913 ! 

Thank you guys for being there for me!

Love you,

MahnoorlovesAsia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter