Chapter 23- Reunite of Family

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now morning. Everyone was starting to wake up. When they smelled the sweet smell of food. Tao instantly ran towards the dining room. Once everyone was seated D.O. placed the food which seemed…a lot which was unusual so EXO questioned it. “How come you’re making this amount of food? Did something good happen?” Chen teased. Tao ‘sh’d’ harshly.

“Shut up hyung. Just shut up and eat this food when D.O. gives these amounts of food just eat it.” Tao tried to whisper but everyone heard him so everyone laughed including D.O.

“It’s fine Tao. To answer your question, Chen. Yes something good did happen…” He trailed off to see if they are interested which they were. “I found my sister.” Sehun and Jeong knew what he meant but everyone else was confused.

“I never knew you had a sister, D.O.” Kai started. He smiled which was rarely before looking at Jeong.

“Well it was because I always thought she was dead but then I found out she was alive and is right here, right now.” He finished. Everyone looked at where he was looking at before being in shock.

“No way. Y-Your telling us that Jeong’s…your sister. That can’t be true.” Chanyeol denied.

“How did you find out?” Sehun asked. D.O. and the rest of the members looked over at him in shock or curiosity.

“Last night. Jeong told me.” He explained. Sehun smiled at them.

“Finally you found out. Welcome to the family.” Sehun stood up and gave D.O. a bear hug. “I’m proud of you J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter